Miami - Chapter 7

Y/n had that illness for almost 1 week She was okay tho, just isolated in a Italiam hotel room. While she was ill, Checo, Carlos and Lewis were the ones calling her all the time to make sure she was fine. Some of the other drivers text her once or twice to make sure too. Max didn't bother to call or text her. Y/n was feeling awful... She was questioning herself if she likes Max or not. She was missing him like crazy.

But it was time for Miami! She was excited because she hadn't been there before.

Fp1, Fp2 and Fp3 weren't good for Max. She saw him being exhausted but she couldn't do something. After that party, the situation between those two became worse.

In qualifying, Max finished 3rd and Checo 4th. It was the best they could do. Y/n was just hoping for the best.

The race was about to start. Max went from 3rd to 2nd in some seconds. The team was happy. The race was intense and the battle with Charles for P1 was even more intense. In the end Max won! The whole team was cheering and jumping. 

Max went to hug the team. He didn't hug her tho.

When it was time to hear the Dutch anthem and the Austrian one Y/n saw something that made her crying. Max was looking in the crowd to see Kelly and when he found her, his eyes were so bright. She waved at him and a big smile appeared on his face. His face was even more beautiful that time but Y/n was so sad that she wasn't the one who made him that happy... She started crying and went back to the garage before everyone else. She continued crying and saying: "Fuck you Y/n! He has a girlfriend. He loves her! Just stop thinking about him! Fuckkkk! I can't..."

She couldn't stop thinking about that scene with him and Kelly. That's when she was sure... She was madly in love with him. And that was completely wrong because he wasn't single. What could she do tho?

She stopped crying when she heard footsteps. It was Checo.
Per: You are already here I see. I suppose you saw the romantic moment between him and her ...
Y/n: Can we please stop talking about this?
Per: I am sorry. Something else tho. Carlos was looking for you, but I don't know why.
Y/n: I will call him.

Y/n: Hey Carlos. Checo said that you were looking for me. Did something happen?
Sai: No, I just wanted to ask if you wanna go to eat with me in 30 minutes.
Y/n: Of course.
Sai: Cool. Meet me in front of my car in 30 minutes.

Per: I see you made a new friend.
Y/n: Yes. He is so sweet.
Per: have fun Y/n. And take care.
Y/n: Love you Checo.

Checo met with Max after that.
Per: Well done again mate. Congrats
Ver: Thanks mate. Also funny thing, I think Carlos goes out with a girl. I heard him talking to the phone and saying about going to eat with her in some minutes. Haha this Spanish dude, he was smiling a lot.
Per: Well... that girl he was talking to was Y/n...
Ver: What? Are you kidding me?
Per: No. But why are you angry? You were the one kicking her out of the party and talking shit about her for no goddamn reason. Not to mention today's romantic moment between you and Kelly. Make up your mind Max. Jeez...

30 minutes passed and Y/n went to Carlos' car. He was waiting for her. His hair was so fluffy and shiny as always and he was smiling at her.

Sai: Every day you become more and more beautiful. Sorry if I am being cheesy Y/n..
Y/n: Haha it's okay Carlos. But I am wearing the RedBull T-shirt, nothing special.
Sai: Your eyes are swollen. Is everything alright?
Y/n: Don't worry about it Carlos.

She hugged him and she felt his heart beating fast. He froze the moment she hugged him and he hugged her back.

Sai: Should we go?
Y/n: Yes Carlos

They went inside the car and went to eat. The whole time Max was watching them behind a wall.

Heyyy! Another one for today. I hope you like it. Please share and support the story. Tap the star if you liked it. Thank you so much 💓