Canada - Chapter 15 (🔞)

Today is race day. Y/n went to the paddock with Pierre. Some drivers thought that they were a couple or something but they declined it. Y/n went to the RedBull garage. Checo was there.

Per: Good morning Y/n. How are you?
Y/n: Hey.. I am fine. You?
Per: Y/n... you are totally not fine..

And then Y/n passed out. Checo freaked out. He started shouting for help. The mechanics came and phoned the paddock doctors. Then Max appeared too.

Ver: What happened? Is Y/n okay?
Per: I don't know. She passed out when I was talking to her.
Ver: Let's go to she her.

Y/n couldn't wake up. The doctors said that she hasn't eaten for some days. She ate only a little amount of food but it wasn't enough so her body couldn't be active. They said that she will wake up after some hours. After the race.

The race began. Y/n wasn't awake yet. Max was worried about her. "Why did she do this to herself?"...

Max eventually won the race. Kelly was there too so he couldn't go and see Y/n. Lewis went through. Y/n was awake but weak. The doctors gave her something to eat.

Ham: You scared me so much Y/n! Why did you do this to yourself?
Y/n: To become pretty I guess..
Ham: You are already pretty. What do you mean? You are the prettiest girl I know.
Y/n: Stop lying Lew. I am sorry but I don't feel well. I will take a taxi and go home.

Y/n went to her hotel immediately and when she opened the door, Max was inside sitting on the couch.

Y/n: What the fuck! What are you doing here?
Ver: I came to see if you are Okey.
Y/n: You could see me at the paddock Max... jeez that was creepy.
Ver: I am sorry Y/n. But, why did you do this?
Y/n: Oh leave me alone Max. I don't wanna speak to you.

Y/n tried to leave the room but then Max grabbed her arm. He pulled her closer to him, he looked her into her eyes and then he kissed her slowly. Y/n tried to escape but slowly after she let herself feel that passionate kiss that she wanted so bad... Max's lips were just perfect, like a dream. He then placed his hand on her waist and pulled her even closer. She put her hands on his chest and she felt his fast heartbeat. Max couldn't stop kissing her, he loved her lips. Tongues came to the game and added more tension between those two.  Max then gently grabbed her ass and whispered:
Ver: Gosh, you are so fucking beautiful! I want you Y/n... I love you...

Y/n was so happy when she heard those words that she didn't even think about Kelly at all. All she wanted now was Max. She let herself in his hands. Max then put her on the bed slowly. He was on top of her. He was kissing her all the time. Both took each other's clothes. Y/n was feeling kind of bad about her body.

Ver: You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. I feel addicted to you Y/n..

Max was kissing her everywhere, especially her neck and her chest. "Gosh, that's so hot, he is so hot" Y/n though. She could feel that something down there on him was growing. She wanted to please him. So, she told him to sit on the bed and then she took of his underwear. She was in shock seeing that little max was so huge. She grabbed it slowly and moved her hand up and down. She could hear Max's little moans. He was enjoying it, like her. Then she put it inside her mouth and started licking and blowing like a lollipop. Max went crazy, he loved it so much. Y/n continued what she was doing until Max couldn't hold it anymore and he came into her mouth.

Ver: Fuck, that was so good Y/n. Let me help you with something else then..

He put her on the bed facing her face. He kissed her until he arrived in her womanhood. He started licking it and eating her out. Y/n was in heaven. She came all over his face. Max then put one finger inside her and moving it in and out. Y/n couldn't stop moaning. She was moaning his name too and that made his manhood again hard like a rock. After she came for the second time, he placed his hard cock at her entrance. When he was inside her, she was moaning louder because she was so tight for his huge cock. Max was moving in and out faster while kissing her on the lips. The both enjoyed this. Then Y/n wanted to go on top of him and he let her. This time he was deeper inside of her. Y/n was moving her hips up and down and doing circles with her body around his cock. Max was moaning and he couldn't take his eyes off that pretty view. When she was about to cum, Max said that he wanted to cum together at the same time. And so did they. She came all over his cock and he came inside of her. Then they both cuddle and slept.

Next Day, Y/n woke up alone. Max was gone but he left her a note.

The note: Good morning gorgeous. I am sorry I left before you woke up but I had to go to Christian. Last night was the best night I had, not only because we had the most passionate sex but because it was with YOU. I am addicted to you, I love you Y/n! See you in Silverstone xx

Y/n was kinda sad that Max left but she was also happy about last night. He was the best and she loved him so much. She took a shower, took her plan b pill and made her suitcase to be ready to leave the hotel. She was staying at Pierre's place for the week and then she would go to the hotel at Silverstone.

Hello there! I am so sorry for posting late but I am in Germany for holidays. I hope you like the chapter. Please vote for it and share it. Thank you so much 💞