Spain - Chapter 9

6th race of the year. In Spain. Y/n was so happy. She was going to travel all over the world and that made her feel amazing. Barcelona was so beautiful and Carlos was very happy to race there. Their relationship was going well. Y/n decided to tell Checo too.

Y/n: Hey Checo! I wanna tell you something.
Per: About you and Carlos?
Y/n: What? Did Lewis tell you that??
Per: No... I saw you texting him and calling him baby... why didn't you tell me earlier? I thought we were close friends...
Y/n: I am sorry... I was scared because you are close with Max too... please forgive me
Per: It's okay Y/n, I understand. So, is it going well?
Y/n: Yes! He makes me so happy!
Pez: Awwww, let me hug youu

The free practices were kinda good for RedBull but Ferrari was better. She was kinda happy for Carlos.

In qualifying, Charles got pole and Carlos was going to start from 3rd place. He seemed sad..

Y/n: Hello Carlos. How are you?
Sai: Hey Y/n. Well I am not so happy because I have Max and Charles in front... but I am going to do my best tomorrow.
Y/n: I believe in you.
Ver: Are you talking to our rivals? Just kidding, how are you mate?
Sai: I am good Max. Well done for today.
Ver: Thank you, good luck for tomorrow. Y/n you have to go to Christian tho. He wants to talk to you.

Horner: Here you are. I need to tell you something. I saw you talking to the ferrari guys. Please stop talking to them for so much because it's kinda... you know... you can talk with them outside the paddock tho.
Y/n: Of course. I am sorry Christian.
Horner: It's okay Y/n. You can go now.

Y/n went back to her hotel. She texted Carlos.

Y/n: Hey baby. How are you?
Sai: Kinda better my love. What did Horner say to you before?
Y/n: Oh, that I have to talk less with drivers from other teams because it makes FIA suspicious and stuff..
Sai: Bullshit but okay. I miss you...
Y/n: I miss you too. But you have to rest baby. I will call you later xx

Hours passed. Y/n was listening to music and she was feeling so well. She was thinking again how lucky she was that she got her dream job. Surprisingly she didn't think about Max at all. To be honest he seemed like he didn't care at all about her and he was really focused on Kelly. Maybe it was better this way.

At night Y/n called Carlos. They didn't talk much because they had to get to sleep early.

-Next Day-

Today it's race day! Y/n texted Carlos a good luck message because she couldn't talk at him at the paddock.

When she arrived at the paddock, she saw Max getting ready.
Ver: Not even a "hello" anymore?
Y/n: Are you serious? You were the one who told me to leave you alone and you scolded me...
Ver: That's in the past Y/n. We can stay friends, right?
Y/n: I don't know Max.
Ver: Don't be stubborn.
Y/n: Leave me alone Verstappen.
Ver: Don't ruin my day Y/n, jeez

The race started and Max was having an issue with DRS. He was furious. He was also having a hard time get past Russell. But eventually he managed it. And then, boom, Charles' car had a problem and he quit the race. Checo had to let Max pass him and in the end Max won. Checo was second and Russell third.

Carlos had a difficult time and generally the race wasn't good for him. He was so disappointed. Y/n felt so bad for him.

After the champagne Max went again to Y/n.

Ver: You were one of the reasons why I was so fucking angry today. You are lucky I won.
Y/n: Are you drunk from the champagne Max?
Ver: Why don't you wanna be friends with me?
Y/n: Okay, we are friends Verstappen. Are you happy now?
Ver: Very. Now I will go, Kelly is waiting for me. Bye friend!

Y/n was now angry at him. He is an asshole. He drives her crazy. Why is he doing that? But then she cleaned her thoughts: She is happy with Carlos and he is happy with Kelly. So the best she can do is to be friends with him because it's bad to be in the same team and not talk at all. She admitted that Max was right. 

That night she didn't go out with Carlos because he went to see his family. She decided to go out for a walk alone.

As she was walking she heard someone shouting her name. It was Charlotte.

Char: Hello girl. How are you?
Y/n: Good. What about you? And what about Charles? Is he okay?
Char: He is trying. I went out to buy him some dessert to make him forget about today.
Y/n: You are so sweet Charlotte. He is lucky to have you.
Char: So is Carlos. Charles told me because Carlos told him. Congrats girl!
Y/n: Thank you girl. I am luck to have him too. So, can I come with you to the shop? I wanna buy desserts for me haha.
Char: Of course haha

The two girls bought desserts and then Charlotte went to Charles and Y/n went back to her hotel. Charlotte was like her girl best friend. She was so nice to her, unlike Kelly.. With those thoughts Y/n went to sleep. She texted Carlos a goodnight text and then she slept.

Next race is in Monaco 🇲🇨

Hello there! New chapter! I hope you like it. Please press the star and share if you want. See you in Monaco 😉❤️