Monaco - Chapter 10

It's Monaco babyyyyy~~~

Y/n arrived at Monaco but she forgot to book a hotel room. She tried to find a free room but nothing...

Ver: Hey, why are you doing circles with your suitcase? Is everything alright?
Y/n: Nope. I can't find a hotel room.
Ver: Well you can come to my house for now and I will tell Lando if he was a free room to his house because you can't stay here... you know, because of Kelly... But you can come now, she is not here yet.
Y/n: Thanks Max. I appreciate it

Max's house was so big and beautiful. She was staring at the amazing view. Monaco is such a magical place.

Ver: It seems you like the place haha.
Y/n: I love it!
Ver: Well do you want a beer? We can drink and watch the view.
Y/n: Okay then

Max drank 5 beers and Y/n 4. They were kinda drunk. They were dancing at the balcony and singing. Then Y/n accidentally hit Max with her body.

Y/n: Hahaha oh my God. I am so sorry Maxyyy
Ver: Heyyyy ouchhhh
Y/n: Hahahahaha crybabyyy
Ver: I am nott
Y/n: Yes you aree

And then.... Max grabbed Y/n by her hand and he pulled her closer. He stared into her hazel eyes and...

Ver: Fuck, you are gorgeous...

He kissed her. His lips touched hers with so much passion. Like he was craving for that kiss. Well, maybe he did crave for it. Y/n felt like she was melting. That kiss was nothing like she ever imagined. It was way better. Her crush for him was always there. But then it hit her..

Y/n: Nooo
Ver: What Y/n?
Y/n: What am I going to tell Carlos?? I fucked up!
Ver: Wait! Are you together with Carlos??
Y/n: Yes. How could I ever do that to him?? I am an awful person! And you are with Kelly.
Ver: Yeah... we fucked up... Well, we can pretend that nothing happened.
Y/n: Yes please! Like nothing happened.
Ver: I am gonna call Lando.

Some minutes later

Ver: Lando said you can go to his place.
Y/n: Thanks. I will call a taxi because you are kinda drunk.
Ver: Sure. The address is xxxxxxxxxx

Nor: Welcome to my house Y/n!
Y/n: Thank you for letting me stay here Lando.
Nor: Everything for Chilli's girlfriend haha
Y/n: Did Carlos tell you about it?
Nor: Yes. He was so happy that he couldn't keep it a secret to me. I told him to come here tonight.
Y/n: What a great idea Lando.
Nor: Is everything alright Y/n?
Y/n: Yes, I am just so tired. I wanna sleep.
Nor: Of course. This is your room.

Y/n went to sleep for a while and then go downstairs to see Carlos. She felt awful for kissing Max... and the worst thing? She loved that kiss...

A message popped up on her phone

Ver: Don't tell Carlos and I won't tell Kelly either. As we said, Nothing happened.
Y/n: I will keep my mouth shut Max. Don't worry about it.

Max was so confused after the kiss. He liked it so much, he couldn't stop thinking about it, about Y/n... She was so beautiful.. he didn't ever think that he was into plus size women because he only dated skinny women and models but her... She was totally different and way better... He started to get addicted to her...

Ver: Max stop. Stop thinking about Y/n. Tomorrow is practice day. Think about the practice, the qualifying and the race. Fuck!

Y/n finally woke up after 4 hours of sleep. She heard Carlos downstairs talking to Lando. She went downstairs.

Sai: Baby, how are you? Are you still tired?
Y/n: I am good baby. Don't worry

He kissed her. But she didn't feel the sparks she felt while kissing Max...

Nor: Do you wanna watch the new season of Stranger Things guys?
Y/n and Carlos: Yess

That's how the night ended. Y/n slept on the couch and Carlos carried her to the bedroom. Then he left to go to sleep too. Lando did too.

Next Day

Y/n didn't talk with Max all day. They only stared at each other for some seconds.

After Practice she went to Lando's house to rest.

She didn't talk to Carlos either.

Nor: Y/n, Carlos asked why you didn't talk to him today.
Y/n: I am sorry. My period came and it hurts a lot...
Nor: Oh I will tell him. I hope you get better soon.

The day ended with Y/n watching movies with Zac Efron (😂)

Hello there!! I hope you like the chapter. Please vote for it and share. I appreciate it ❤️❤️