Italy - Chapter 5

28 years since The Legend Ayrton Senna died... You will never be forgotten 🕊❤

Y/n responded to all the messages except for Max's. She wanted to talk to him face to face. She was confused.

Today was race day. 3rd race of the season.

Y/n came to the paddock.

Ric: Good morning beautiful lady. How are you today?
Y/n: Good morning Danny. I am good and excited. I suppose you are too.
Ric: Of course.
Y/n: Good luck then Danny.

They hugged and then Daniel left. Then she felt a hand dragging her behind a wall.

Y/n: What the hell?!
Ver: I should be the one to say that!
Y/n: What? Why?
Ver: Yesterday Lewis, today Danny. Me, when?
Y/n: What do you mean Max?
Ver: When are we going to go out? I wanna see you
Y/n: I can't understand Max...
Ver: Fuck! Fuck you Y/n...
Y/n: Are you serious right now?
Ver: Deadly
Y/n: Okay Mr Verstappen. Have a nice day

Max was furious but Y/n didn't know the reason why. Did she do something?

The race was about to start. Y/n and Max didn't talk again.

Horner: Y/n is everything alright? You know you have to speak after the race.
Y/n: Yes Christian, everything is fine

The race was brilliant! RedBull 1-2! Max won. He proved that the car gets better.

Y/n wasn't in the front row when Max and Checo went to hug the team. She was getting ready to speak after the drivers.

It was time for her to talk, this time, with Nico Rosberg.

Ros: Good afternoon Y/n. What a brilliant week for RedBull.
Y/n: Good to see you Nico. Indeed it was! We got maximum points. Checo and Max were flying.
Ros: Exactly. And the car seems fine I see.
Y/n: Yes. We are happy for that. We will try and fight for the championship and first of all, we want wins. Checo and Max are capable of winning and they are the best.
Ros: What is your opinion on Sir Lewis Hamilton, last year's biggest rival?
Y/n: He is a beast, you know. He will find his way to be better with the car.
Ros: Thank you Y/n!
Y/n: Have a nice day.

Per: Y/n! I was looking for you. You seem a bit off..
Y/n: I don't know to be honest. Max is angry at me and I don't know why...
Per: Oh... I think I know why
Y/n: Say it
Per: When you were our with Lewis, him and I were at the same place. He saw you holding hands with him..
Y/n: What? Oh lord... We are just friends... jeez
Per: I know. But I think he has a crush on you...
Y/n: What... But what about Kelly?
Per: Now that you said Kelly, she is throwing a costume party tomorrow night. Do you want to come?
Y/n: I don't think she wants me there.
Per: The theme is to not be able to recognize the others. So the only thing you have to do is be unrecognizable.
Y/n: Okay Checo. I will be there.

Lando went to Y/n as they were pretty close. Y/n was really friendly with the whole grid.
Nor: Hey Y/n! Congrats
Y/n: Landoo! Congratulations on your first 2022 podium.
Nor: Thank you Y/n. Are you going to the costume party tomorrow?
Y/n: I don't know yet.
Nor: You should. Yuki said that he wants to see his short bitch friend hahahah
Y/n: Hahahaha I am gonna kill him

Y/n left the paddock first. She wanted to go shopping for tomorrow's party.

She bought these

(Imagine that dress on a plus size woman, ✨chef's kiss✨)

She loved that dress and the mask was beautiful. But she felt that she shouldn't go to the party. A message popped on her phone.

Ver: Don't you dare come to my girlfriend's party tomorrow.

Now she knew that she must go to the party tomorrow...

Hello there! I am so sorry for the late updates. I hope you like that chapter. Please share that story and support it. Leave a vote. Thank youu❤