Baku - Chapter 13

Y/n missed the Azerbaijan Grand Prix but she saw that Max won and RedBull had an 1-2. She was kinda happy but not for him. Just for the team. She also bought a new phone. Almost all the drivers messaged her to see where she was and if she was fine. She didn't respond to any of them. But she had to come back to Austria to talk with Horner.

She went to him and he told her that she won't be able to do that again when there are race weeks. She completely understood him and said sorry.

All that time that she was in Greece she couldn't stop thinking about that video with him and her  and she couldn't stop watching it. She was so tired... mentally...

One day she decided to text Pierre that she was in Austria. He responded very fast and told her that he would visit her. And he did actually the next day.

Gas: How was Greece?
Y/n: I don't know. I wasn't outside of the house.
Gas: Y/n, I can't keep seeing you like this. He doesn't deserve to have a beautiful girl like you crying for him...
Y/n: I am not her Pierre... and I will never be...
Gas: Yes, because you are way better.
Y/n: Stop the bullshit... I can't unsee that video Pierre... it lives rent-free in my mind...
Gas: I know... but I don't know that to do about it y/n... they seem in love with each other. But I think he likes you, that's why he kissed you and he was jealous.
Y/n: Like and love are two different things. He will never fall in love with me... It will always be an one-sided love... And I can't see him at the paddock. It's so difficult...
Gas: I know but there is nothing else you can do... just ignore him completely.
Y/n: I will try.. and again, thanks for everything Pierre. You are a great friend.
Gas: Everything for you Y/n. Do you wanna go for a coffee?
Y/n: Yes

They went to a cafeteria to relax and talk. Pierre said to her that if she wants she can come to his plane with Yuki too in order not to be in the same with Max when they will be flying to Canada and she agreed. Pierre is such a good and supportive friend to her, she felt safe and understood with him. After 3 hours she came back to her hotel.

Y/n: Pierre, I wanna ask you something but don't take it the wrong way.
Gas: I won't Y/n. Tell me
Y/n: Can you please sleep here with me? I am sure that I will start crying again and look at the video if you leave.
Gas: of course y/n. You are my best friend.
Y/n: Thank you so much.

They slept together. She was feeling save and she didn't cry or see the video again. It was the first night that she slept well after what happened with Max.

In 2 days she will have to fly with Pierre and Yuki to Canada for the next gp. She was thinking that she will have to see and be with Max for hours again... she hated it...

Hello there!! How are you? I hope you like the chapter. Vote for it please and share it. Thank you so much. Have a nice day ❤️