Italy -Chapter 6

It was time for the party to start. Y/n was getting ready.  Checo told her to come late in order not to be recognized by the others.

One hour passed

She was outside the mansion that Kelly hosted her party. She took a deep breath and went inside. Everyone was dancing or drinking. There were a lot of people there. Some people were looking at her with their mouths wide open. She saw a man dressed like Zorro.

Z: Hello beautiful lady. Would you like to dance with me?
Y/n: Of course Zorro haha.
Z: Your costume is pretty and I mean you are pretty too. Your eyes...
Y/n: What?
Z: I feel like I know those eyes... but that's not the case.
Y/n: I think I know you too but I don't wanna ruin the fun part of being unrecognizable.

They were dancing for quite a lot of time. Zorro couldn't help but looking her into her eyes. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He was sure that behind the mask was an even more beautiful woman.

Z: You made this party better for me tonight. Thank you beautiful princess.
Y/n: You are welcome handsome Zorro. I will go and drink something, see you later

When she went to the table with the drinks, Lewis recognized her and went to the table too.

Ham: I am speechless Y/n....
Y/n: Shh, don't say my name out loud Lew
Ham: Sorry princess. But you are so beautiful, wow
Y/n: Thank you Jack Sparrow haha
Ham: Anything new about the Dutchman?
Y/n: Nope. I didn't see him tonight.
Ham: He is dressed like a skull prince or something. And Kelly is dressed like Merilyn Monroe.
Y/n: Thanks Lew, I mean, Jack.

She went to the toilet to fix her mask a little. There she met the skull prince. He was so intimidating.

(That face painting but with a black costume)

Y/n: I am sorry, where is the bathroom?
Ver: Let me show you. The place is huge.

She thought that he was so kind now that he didn't know that she was Y/n. That made her sad.

Ver: We are finally here. Are you okay?
Y/n: Yes Ma- I mean yes, thank you

Max was confused. He thought that she said his name. He also caught himself staring at her. "God" he thought, "she is beautiful as hell". And then it hit him. "She is Y/n!" He was waiting downstairs for her to come.

When Y/n finally came downstairs, he offered her a dance. She couldn't say no.

Ver: You remind me of a girl...
Y/n: Really? Who?
Ver: A girl that I really hate... with all my heart
Y/n: I have to go...
Ver: Yes Y/n. Go.

She ran outside of the house really fast. When she was at the garden she stopped to call an Uber.

Zorro: Hey, are you leaving? Do you want me to take you somewhere?
Y/n: If you can. I wanna go to my hotel.
Zorro: Of course.

She went inside Zorro's car. It was a ferrari.
Y/n: Who are you Zorro?
Zorro: Well...

Y/n: Oh my God. Carlos!!
Zorro: You know me?
Y/n: Of course. Well, I am Y/n...
Sai: I was correct when I said that behind the mask is a gorgeous woman. But why you wanna go home?
Y/n: Yesterday Max told me not to come here. But then Checo told me to come. Then, here, Max recognized me and he told me to leave the house. He also said that he hates me with all his heart...

Y/n started crying

Sai: This motherfcker. What is going on his mind...
Y/n: Checo said that he has a crush on me but I don't see it. I see the opposite.
Sai: Fuck him Y/n. You don't deserve him. He also has Kelly and she wants him.
Y/n: I know. I am done with him. Now, please, take me to the hotel.

Y/n arrived at the hotel. Carlos didn't go to the party after that. He went also to his hotel.

A message popped on his phone when he arrived.

+************: Thanks for today Zorro. You are the best. xx princess

He blushed and went to sleep. So did Y/n.

3 days later Y/n tested positive to Covid-19. Luckily no other of the drivers tested positive. She was luck tho because she wouldn't miss the Miami Grand Prix.

Hello there. I saw that I made some mistakes in the previous chapters. I am so sorry. I hope you like that chapter. Please support me and share. Have a nice day.❤