0 3

Minho rolls his eyes as he finally takes a look at his phone. He sees that Jisung called him for 10 times already and before he knows he sees Jisung pop up on his phone. He picks up and chuckles.

"Hahaaaaaa i didn't pick up the first 10 timessss~~~"

"Where the heck are you and why are you not home?? Felix didn't wanna tell me where you are"

"And whyyyy should i tell youuuu"

"Because i'm your fiancé Minho."

"Fiancé my asssssss i don't even like youuuuuuu"

"Are you drunk??"

"Yes and what???? Gonna punish meeeeee??"

"Urgh of course not, it's your decision but it's kinda a bad timing, tomorrow you're going somewhere, i'll send you the location of the villa we're gonna stay in until our wedding, i wanted to tell you so that's why i came to your house"

"WHAT????!!!! I don't want that!!! I don't wanna live with you!!! And why last minute??? Why is everything last minute??? The wedding!! A villa??? Ow heck noo!!! And you could've just called, like you're doing now."

"You have no choice Minho. And more people are gonna live with us so don't worry, it's all gonna be okay, plus i needed to tell more people at your home about it"

"I hate youuuuu"

"Gosh i know you do"

"Then why are you doing thissss??? HUH??!!"

"It's all about the deal i made with your parents. You will find out more after the wedding, you'll like it."

"No because i'll leave you."

"You can't and you won't because you don't wanna hurt me and your parents."

"Shut up, see you tomorrow i guess."

"Bye bye babe~"

Jisung hangs up the phone and Minho wants to throw away his phone but gets stopped by Jeongin. "Wooowwww don't do that, i get it that you're mad now but you're drunk"

"You're nooo fun" Minho whines and Jeongin puts his phone in his pocket. He wraps Minho's arm around him for support and Hyunjin suddenly does the same thing with his other arm.

"Let's go home now okay? Minho apparently has an very busy day tomorrow"