1 5

"Hey there minmin" Taehyung says as he sits down next to Minho, quickly feeling a head being placed on his shoulder. He smiles softly and pets Minho's head. "You good buddy?"

"Mhm, everything just feels so unreal and that on the second day" Minho sighs and wraps his arms around Taehyung to hug him. Taehyung pouts and also wraps his arms around Minho to comfort him.

"Tell me everything that bothers you, we're alone, no bodyguard here"

"Hyunjin and Jeongin are right, in college i was the one who loved love, who daydreamed about the perfect boy, who couldn't wait to get married, to have a life my husband but in reality it's not like that and that makes me sad, i was waiting for the one and only love of my life but instead i got forced into a relationship with an annoying ass, i don't like him but i'm trying to get closer to him, only to satisfy him and my parents but how will that work if he's gone all the time? does he really think that chan will help him to get to know me better? jisung does not care about me, he only cares about a deal with my parents... i just want someone to share my love with... genuine love..."

"Haven't you already found that someone?"

"What do you mean??"

"I know you longer then today, be honest, do you like Chan?" Taehyung asks and Minho's eyes widen. Minho looks up at Taehyung and quickly shakes his head, making Taehyung chuckle. "Look at you getting flustered, you do like him Minho"

"You're the fourth person already... i like him but not in that way, there is no way that him and i can be together, i'll get married soon so i can't just break the marriage, plus he will be gone after the wedding so why does it matter??"

"Stop tearing down your happiness, you're a grown up man with an voice, hurting the people around you is scary, i know but put your own decision's first, if you don't wanna marry Jisung then tell him and your parents, i bet you'll find more happiness by doing that and just spend more time with Chan, you'll for sure like him, he's so your type, i saw that immediately but i got a bit too protective" Taehyung chuckles and Minho hopelessly looks into his eyes. He pouts and cups Minho's face, trying to get a small smile on his face. "Feelings are feelings for a reason, if you feel IT with Chan and not Jisung then you know what to do"