2 6

"Im already very sorry if they're gonna be annoying, that's just how they are" Minho says as they walk up the stairs. Minho almost loses his balance so he tightly grabs onto Chan's arm and hears some giggles.

"How are you so clumsy???" Chan chuckles and pulls Minho closer to him as they finally arrive in front of the cinema. "And don't worry, i know i'm bad with new people but i'm slowly getting used to it in my situation now"

Minho just nods and feels his cheeks slowly burn up. He gulps and looks down at his feet, right before he hears two boys scream his name. He quickly looks up and sees them running over to them.

"Well well well, here they are!! New couple in to-"

"Shut up Hyunjin" Minho quickly blurts out, realizing what he just said. He slowly looks up at Hyunjin and then takes a quick glance at Chan. His face seems normal but there's some slight change in it. "I mean.... not so loud..."

"Am i too soon with exposing you two??"

"Don't get me wrong but Minho and i are not together, im just his bodyguard and you two know that"

Ouch.

"Then let each other go before people think Minho is cheating...." Jeongin softly says and Minho quickly lets Chan go, wanting to mentally slap himself.

"We'll have a talk after the movie, im sorry for assuming stuff, it's just Minho is himself with you so i like to see that" Hyunjin says and gestures everyone to come after him. Jeongin and Chan start to follow him but Minho just keeps on standing there.

Chan notices of course and turns around. He reaches out his hand and Minho hesitates before taking his hand. Minho smiles softly while Chan smiles proudly.