3 3

"And where were you??" Jisung asks as Minho and Chan finally leave the building. Minho's smile drops and he lets go of Chan.

"Sorry, we just lost track of time"

"For almost two hours?? I didn't look for you because i needed to talk to people but i told you stay with me all the time!!" Jisung raises his voice and Minho yelps, making Chan step into the conversation.

"Sir, i don't think Minho told you but he really didn't wanna go here but you forced him and you only wanna show him off..."

"And you think i'll listen to you, you're just a bodyguard. Minho is my fiancé and he needs to listen to me and do what i want him to do."

"Don't you dare talk about him like that! You're never home and you only use him for money and a big reputation." Chan screams out and Minho shakes his head while pulling Chan back. Jisung sighs and slaps Chan in the face. "E-Excuse me?!"

"Ow im sorry...~ you listen to me Chan. I'm your boss and i can fire you now but i don't think you want that because you have a special connection with my fiancé~ If i ever catch you doing something to him you'll see the worst of me." Jisung says and turns around to walk to his car. Minho turns Chan around and sees Chan's cheek starting to turn red so he softly cups his cheek.

"Why Chan...? I'm so sorry that that happened..."

"It's okay... i can handle it but if he ever talks to you or about you like that, tell me because he's awful"

"I'm kinda used to it... dont worry, this is something between him and me so don't interact..." Minho says and Chan slowly nods. He quickly lets him go and does as if nothing happened. They also get over to the car and get in.