3 1

Minho nervously holds onto Jisung's arm as they get inside the big venue while Jisung almost greets everyone he recognises. Chan just calmly walks behind them with a straight face, noticing Minho taking a few glances at him. To act normal he checks his in-ear and nods towards another bodyguard. 

"Just follow me around okay??" Jisung whispers and Minho just nods, seeing Chan stop at the door to keep an eye on him. Jisung drags Minho towards his first friends and Minho can already feel how uncomfortable he is. 

Jisung of course does not notice that and only talks about the great opportunities he got from Minho's parents, also about their marriage. Just to seem enthusiastic about it, Minho just shows a small smile here and there.

He gets dragged to almost every person in the venue and time seems to go so slow. Jisung just keeps on talking and talking. Minho knew that he would have nothing to do there. Only to stand by Jisung's side as his fiancé.

Chan on the other side has never stopped looking away from Minho. He sees how uncomfortable he is but he knows if he will step in that Jisung will get mad so he can only look at Minho. He hates how he ignored Minho but it's for the best, growing feelings for the person you're bodyguard from is not good, especially if they're gonna marry soon. But he really wants to call Minho his.

Chan is so in his head that he did not see Minho getting away from Jisung. Chan quickly looks around the venue but does not see Minho. He informs the other bodyguard and starts looking around for Minho. 

"You're Minho right? Jisung's fiancé?" An unknown voice says and Minho turns around in shock, seeing a man with blonde hair in front of him. He just nods and does not expect what the man does. 

The man starts to corner Minho and grins softly. Minho tries to speak up but nothing seems to come out. The man leans against the wall, having Minho inside his arms.

"And what does Jisung need from you? I bet only money and opportunities from your parents. He's so using you but i think you already know that, why don't you just tell him you don't want to marry him? What is scaring you?? You hurting him and your parents?? Or him hurting your new love?? That bodyguard from you, pretty handsome if you ask me, why don't you take the risk huh??? Tell me, i'll keep it a secret~" The man all says and tears start to build up in Minho's eyes. He just stays silent and the boy sighs before leaning in again. "Will this help?"

"Get you hands and mouth off of him!!!!" Chan screams and pushes the boy away, standing in front of Minho. Minho just quickly grabs onto Chan's jacket and leans his head against his back. "Such a big talk for a weak man, now fuck off, he's not yours."

"And not yours either"

"I think he's the most from me because we like each other!! Yes nothing happened yet but i have real feelings, you wanna use him and Jisung's feelings are fake so i guess i win, now bye~~" Chan says and the boy rolls his eyes before walking away. Chan then slowly turns around and embraces Minho in a hug. "Im so sorry..."

"I-it's okay...."

"No it's not, he was about to use you and i did not keep an eye on you, im sorry Minho" Chan says and Minho leans back for a bit, revealing the tears that are streaming down. Chan pouts and wipes them away.

"D-Did you mean what you said....? You like me?? Like like m-me??"

"I do and i regret ignoring you... but we both know in what for situation you are, we're both holding back because of Jisung...."

"Let's just keep i-it secret... you don't know h-how happy i am with you... even if we can never get together... i just wanna f-feel happiness before the wedding..." Minho says and looks into Chan's eyes, feeling Chan cup his face. Chan slowly leans in, stopping right before the action.

"Can i...?"

"Y-yeah..." 

Chan smiles lightly before connecting their lips in a kiss. Minho's heart starts to beat harder and he feels butterflies in his stomach. It's indeed how he imagined having the first kiss with the one. Minho never wants to let go of this feeling so he will enjoy every second until he cant anymore.