1 7

"Minho??" Chan asks as he walks back into their room but Minho is no where to be found. He frowns because he did not see Minho walking past him so the only place he can be in is the bathroom they have.

Chan turns around towards the bathroom door and it opens, revealing a shirtless Minho. He quickly covers his eyes with his hand and starts to blush. Minho gasps and quickly puts on his shirt.

"I-i did not think you would be here"

"I-im so sorry, i was looking for you and i didn't think you would come in shirtless- i promise i saw nothing!" Chan says and turns around to even make sure that he really won't look at Minho, even tho Minho is covered up right now. Minho smiles softly and gets closer to Chan, making him turn around and putting his hand away.

"You can look and it's okay, you didn't make me uncomfortable, you only scared me" Minho says and Chan slowly opens his eyes, looking into the beautiful sparkling eyes of Minho. He feels something coming up that he can't describe but it surely does feel good and he does not want to lose it.

Minho feels the same but it's definitely stronger with him. After a day of thinking about what Taehyung said he came to a decision to just see what will happen. He lost all his faith of finding the right person but maybe the right one is in front of him. The only thing stopping him is the wedding but that's a problem for later, now he just wants to feel this amazing feeling.

"I know this is last minute but do you wanna come along with me to dance class? I mean you're my bodyguard so you have to do but still... and maybe we can get some lunch after that..."

"I... I would love too, i didn't know you were a dancer"

"Mhm, my whole life i've been dancing, it's like an escape, my passion"

"I love to hear that, well let's go then" Chan says and Minho nods, grabbing his bag after it. Chan smiles softly and thinks to himself 'Why does it feel like im going on a date?? That's not possible, he's engaged so he wouldn't do that, right....?'