1 2

"Good morning Minho, take a seat, breakfast is almost done" That's the first thing Minho hears as he walks into the kitchen. He sees that Taehyung and Jimin are already eating so all he does is joining them too.

"Is it good Tae??"

"The best!! I completely changed my mind about him! He can be my bodyguard after this if he wants!" Taehyung says and Chan chuckles while giving Minho his plate. "But if he still hurst you then im gonna-"

"Babe enough, we've talked about this" Jimin says and Taehyung mumbles out a soft sorry. Minho smiles softly because he knows that Taehyung means it in a good way but he always sounds so aggressive.

Minho finally takes a look at his plate and it's filled up with amazing food. It smells amazing so it must taste amazing right? Minho takes a bite and closes his eyes out of satisfaction.

"Is it good??" Chan asks and Minho slowly nods his head, taking in all the flavours that explode in his mouth. "I'm glad"

"Did you make my food too??" Jisung asks as he walks into the kitchen. Minho quickly opens his eyes and looks at Jisung with a frown. Chan quickly nods and gives Jisung a bag with his food. "Thank you, i'll be going now, i will be back late at night"

Jisung walks over to the front door and Minho hesitates if he should run after him but he still does is. Minho runs over to Jisung and stops him, making Jisung frown.

"Is this how we're gonna spend the days until our wedding?"

"Babe, you know i can't skip work"

"But it's been like this for three months already!! I thought you did this for us to get to know each other better but it seems like you're only gonna work" Minho says and Jisung cups his face, softly caressing his cheek. Minho freezes and looks deeply into Jisung's eyes.

"I'll make sure i'll take some days off" Jisung says and Minho nods slowly, making him smile proudly. He leans in and gives Minho a quick peck before leaving the house. 

Minho sighs softly as he knows that Jisung won't do that and even if he kisses him, his feelings are not getting stronger and he doubts if they will ever come.