4 7

"Minho.... are you asleep...?" Taehyung softly asks as he opens the door. He sees Minho laying on bed with a lot of tissues laying around him. He sees how Minho's glossy eyes look at him with help written all over them. He quickly closes the door and sits next to Minho on bed. "Come here"

Taehyung opens his arms and Minho immediately sits back up to embrace him. He hears how Minho starts to cry and he for sure knows that it's not the first time he's crying this evening. He slowly starts to caress Minho's back and plays with his hair.

"Let it all out..."

"I-i fucked it a-all up Tae... i-im so t-tired of e-everything..." Minho cries out and tries to catch his breath but it just does not work. Taehyung backs away for a bit and cups his face, wiping away his tears.

"First calm down a bit okay? Follow me" Taehyung starts to breath in and out loud so that Minho can follow him. Minho follows the breathing and starts to calm down for a bit. Taehyung shows a small proud smile and let's Minho lean against him. "Tell me what's wrong, im all ear"

"C-Chan and Sana... they seem perfect for each other and im s-so jealous... while me and Chan are nothing... i've been s-spending days with Jisung but im t-tired of pretending to like it with h-him... and Hyunjin.... we fought... and its s-shitty because i know he's right... i-i should give myself i happy ending b-but i simply cant... mom and dad would be mad... j-jisung would be mad... i will never g-get my happy ending but the process t-to accept that is hard..."

"Ow my poor Minnie, first of all, i can assure you that Chan is annoyed by Sana so they wont end up together and dont say that, you two are definitely something. and please dont force yourself to like Jisung, if you dont feel it then you dont feel it and Hyunjin... that strange kid, i think i agree with him even tho i dont know what he said, you can if you listen to your heart, talk to them all about how you feel, i can come along if you want to, if it ends up bad then lets run away. your happy ending is coming, you still have time but you're brainwashed by everything you did for your parents, i want my cousin back who recommended me books and films about love, the one who couldn't wait for the right person, you're distancing yourself from that person, go to Chan and tell him you love him, tell your parents and Jisung you dont want to marry, i have your back"

"B-but im scared..."

"Im here so dont be scared, Tae will save you"