1 1

"Hello sir, why are you calling me this late?"

"Did Taehyung and Jimin arrive today??"

"Yeah they did"

"How did Minho react?"

"Happy, very happy, he spend the whole day with them, catching up about life"

"Im glad, thank you for telling me"

"No problem but sir, it's late, where are you?"

"Still at work but don't worry about me okay?? You're here for Minho, not me"

"Okay, im sorry sir"

"No its okay, you're a good man"

"Thank you"

"Now go to sleep okay, i wont bother you anymore"

"Okay sir, good night"

"Good night"

Chan hangs up and lays his phone away. He gets under the blankets and sees Minho looking at him. He rushes back up and gulps.

"Why are you awake??? You should sleep"

"The phone call woke me up.... he's not coming home soon right...?"

"Mhm... still at work" Chan says and Minho sighs lightly. Chan gets out his bed and goes over to Minho to sit next to his bed. "Is there something wrong?"

"Not really, i just think a lot before i go to sleep, do you really think that having you with me will be better than him being with me?? Not that im complaining because you're nice but he will be my husband and he does not even take time for me... i thought getting in this villa will make things better with him but apparently not..."

"I have mixed feelings about it... i'm just a bodyguard... it's my job, i get hired and before you know im gone, im sure everything will get better after the wedding, i promise" Chan says and Minho looks at him with sparkles is his eyes. It's crazy how much comfort Chan can give Minho already but these words kinda hurt. Minho just nods and smiles lightly.

"Mhm it's your job... i believe you, thank you for already being so sweet"

"No problem, you need it"