4 0

"And what do you two think??" Jimin asks as he stops with finishing up Minho's suit. Minho looks into the mirror with disbelief while Jisung just looks at himself with a proud look. Jimin smiles softly knowing that he and Taehyung did a great job. "I think we did a great job"

"How is this the most comfortable suit i've ever worn?? Its like im living in clouds!!" Minho says excitedly and Taehyung chuckles.

"Told you that you're cousin is the best suit maker, wait my baby Jimin is also the best" Taehyung quickly adds to the sentence after looking at Jimin. Minho smiles brightly and attacks him in a hug. Minho might not be happy with the fact he'll marry Jisung but getting to wear a suit made by his cousin is special to him.

"You're the best Taehyung"

"I know, everything for you, now back away because you'll rip the suit!!" Taehyung says and Minho quickly backs away with a nervous smile.

"Thank you Taehyung and Jimin, i knew i could trust you two, now make sure that the suits are absolutely perfect for next week" Jisung says and the other two both nod. Suddenly Chan opens the door and it reveals him with a girl behind him.

"Sir, she told me you called her to be here so i let her in"

"Perfect, thank you Chan, i'll change and then i'll go with you Sana" Jisung says and Sana nods her head, quickly after that Jisung disappears to change.

Chan turns around to tell Sana that she can wait at the front door so that's where she's going but Minho notices what she did to Chan before she left. She softly touched Chan's arm in a flirty way and that made Minho feel a bit of anger. Minho's mood immediately drops so he also disappears and changes.

Who the heck does she think she is flirting with MY bodyguard?