4 8

"Chan can we talk? Its impo-" Minho gets interrupted by the doorbell so Chan gets over to the door and opens it, revealing Minho's parents and Felix. Chan respectfully bows and then feels someone cling onto his arm, also bowing. 

"Nawh how sweet, you're Chan right? Minho's bodyguard and is this your girlfriend??" Minho's mom asks and Chan wants to say no but Sana quickly replies with a yes. "You two look cute together"

"Thank you...." Chan mumbles as he decides to play along with it, knowing that he actually hurt Minho's feeling even more but he needed to lie. They get in and Chan gets a death glare by Felix and it honestly freaks him out. As soon as the door closes he slips his arm away from Sana and sighs.

"And how is my son doing??"

"Mom... i did not expect y-you here... and dad... and Felix"

"Tomorrow is the big day you know so we wanted to know if everything is going as planned"

"It is mom..." Minho softly says and he sees her face light up and he can quickly guess why because he feels someone back hug him. He knows that it's Jisung so he starts to pretend to like it. He leans into his hug and smiles.

"Hello Mr.Lee, Mrs.Lee and Felix, im glad you all could make it"

"Im very happy you asked us to come along, we needed to see if everything is going as planned and you need to sign our contract"

"Of course Mr.Lee, you all are important for the family and i always keep my promises, so baby i'll be right back okay??" Jisung says and pecks Minho's cheek before letting him go. Minho just nods and before he know Jisung and his dad are gone.

"So where are Taehyung and Jimin?? They are here too right??"

"Finishing up our suits in their room, they will be done soon, then you can see them"

"Okay great, now will you show me around?? This villa seems amazing, i bet you love it in here"

"Mhm of course mom, its amazing, you can go already" Minho says and gestures her to walk into hallway. She nods and starts walking while Minho looks at Chan. "Chan you can join us if y-"

"No i'll let you two." Chan says and they look at each other as if no one is there in the room. The pain in both of their eyes is something that cannot be described. Only both of them can heal it but it seems impossible now. Minho turns around and follows his mom"

"I dont even wanna know...." Felix quickly says and quickly gets over to the garden to escape the negative aura.