0 4

"What is it you wanna tell me sir??" Chan says as he enters Mr.Seo's office. Mr.Seo turns around and pulls a weird face, making Chan frown. "What???"

"Stop calling me Mr.Seo!! It's me! Changbin, your best friend!!" Changbin chuckles and Chan nervously smiles while scratching the back of his head. Changbin gestures Chan to come and sit down so thats what Chan does. "It's okay tho, it's our job and you always don't want to make any mistake"

"Yet you say that often so i should have seen it coming, it's a typical you thing to say"

"Mhm well okay, i wanted to say that you've finally been hired again as a bodyguard!!"

"Seriously??? That took ages!! It's so boring here to walk around and make everyone coffee, going on an adventure is way more fun!! For who is it??" Chan says in excitement and Changbin chuckles.

"I knew you would react like that, Han Jisung asked me for you to be the bodyguard of Lee Minho"

"The new engaged couple right?? Why is he asking a bodyguard for his fiancé??"

"They are gonna marry next month, today they're going to a villa and Jisung wants you to take care of him and look out for him"

"Ow really- today????!! So i'm staying with them for a month??!! I didn't even pack my stuff!!" Chan says in shock and Changbin suddenly puts a bag on his desk. Chan frowns but then realises it's his bag so he checks what's in it. "You packed my stuff?"

"Of course, i am prepared"

"So where do i need to go??"

"I'll give you the address"