Chapter thirteen: Flowers

"E can you tell me one thing?"

'Abe won't come back, but his grandson will.'

"Abe has a grandson?"

'Not yet, in a few years, his son will be born.'

"I wonder how Emma is taking it?"

'Don't fret, their relationship wasn't meant to be.'

"I guess so. Now, where do we want to plant these flowers?"

'Why not over there on the hedge, a hedge filled with colourful flowers.'

"What a wonderful idea. Why don't we invite Fiona to place flowers with us, it is to celebrate Victor's life and they are flowers, Fiona's speciality is flora."

'You wish for this to be a bonding moment between you, I and the children.'

"It's the safest idea I could come up with to introduce you to them."

'Well Fiona, is over by her beds if you were wondering.'

We walked over to Fiona, looking at the array of colours implanted in the soil.

"Afternoon Angelica."

"Good afternoon. Fiona, I was wondering if you would like to help in creating a sort of flower memorial for Victor. Over there on the hedge."

"Of course, what flowers are we thinking?"

"All of them, it will be the hedge of every flower ever discovered and more."

Fiona's eyes sparkled and we headed over toward the wall of green.

"So, can you grow flowers and plants like me?"

"Yes, why don't we start from each end and meet in the middle?"

"Okay."

"Remember go crazy, the more flowers the better."

"This is going to be so much fun."

We each go to our respectful ends and begin our work.

My eyes turned gold, with E's magic pulsating through my veins and flowing through my fingertips, flowers start blooming on the hedge. 

W finished up and met in the middle, with the entire hedge filled with luscious colours and a variety of flowers. 

"Isn't it darling?"

"We did a great job, I'll go get the others to show them."

We got a round of oo's and wow's from everyone. Some were tearing up as memories of past loved ones came to the surface.

 Some were tearing up as memories of past loved ones came to the surface