Meeting the Second Seven Ultimates

After he was done talking to Amy, Ruby, Whitty, Kat, Knuckles, Dawn, and CJ, Silver was trying to decide who he should talk to next. He then saw seven other students standing in front of him. A Russian, a red fox, a purple cat, a purple chameleon, a pastel bluenette, a pink pony, and a pink cat. 

Silver: Maybe I'll go talk to those seven over there now! [He walked over to the russian]

Ruv: Hmph! My name's Ruvyzvat, but I just like being called Ruv. I'm the Ultimate Chess Master. It's nice to meet you, I guess.

Silver: Oh yeah! [Thinking] Ruv was also one of the people who I saw online! [Ruv is currently the top Chess player in his league. He's become very popular, despite people thinking that Chess is basic and boring. This for sure makes him the Ultimate Chess Master] ...Umm... It's nice to meet you too, I guess... 

Ruv: Whatever.

Silver: [Thinking] I think it would be best to stay on his good side. By the looks of him, one wrong word and I might end up in a grave... [He then walked over to the red fox]

Fiona: Hi! I'm Fiona Fox, the Ultimate Fashion Designer! Charmed, I'm sure!

Silver: [Thinking] Now I know for a fact that anyone would recognize this one! [Fiona's got more charm and presence than any high school girl in the country, and she also had a little talent for making clothes and modeling them. She's the Ultimate Fashion Designer] [Thinking] I've seen her on tons of magazine covers, but...  [Outloud] I feel like that doesn't quite match up to reality.

Fiona: Huh?! What might you be talking about? Oh, are you talking about my cover photos and junk? Ahaha, well of course! Those are totally photoshopped.

Silver: Photoshopped...?

Fiona: Yeah, you know- edited to hell and back. With like, computers and junk?

Silver: Oh, so they aren't real...

Fiona: [Fake saddness] Come on, don't act so surprised! You're gonna make me cry and all depressed. It's totally normal these days to photoshop the crap out of cover photos. If you're surprised by that, you'd be totally blown away by a certain dangerous little diva of ours... They make the eyes and junk super big and tweak the skin so it looks all-ceramic and porcelain.

Silver: Oh... [Thinking] So many dreams are getting crushed today... [He then walked over to the purple cat, but to his surprise, she was silent] Um... Can I ask you your name?

Blaze: ...My name is... Blaze the Cat. I am the Ultimate Princess...

Silver: [Thinking] She's pretty tight-lipped, huh? Oh, but you know... Her name didn't show up anywhere in that Hope's Peak Academy thread. I actually can't believe that there's an actual princess in this school! [Outloud] Um, so... what are you doing at this school?

Blaze: What's that supposed to mean?

Silver: I'm just kinda shocked that a princess is in our school!

Blaze: Why is it so surprising? Do you think that just because I'm a princess means I'm more special than you?

Silver: No, of course not! [Thinking] She's very mysterious... [He then walked over to the purple chameleon]

Espio: Greetings, my friend. My name is Espio the Chameleon. I am known as the Ultimate Ninja. [He was part of the Shinobi Clan for most of his life, and he has grown to become a talented and fearless ninja, which definitely makes him the Ultimate Ninja] 

Silver: Wow! I actually can't believe that you're a real ninja! That's so cool!

Espio: Thanks. And I heard your name is Silver the Hedgehog. You're the Ultimate Lucky Student, right?

Silver: Yep! That's me!

Espio: Nice. I think that you and I could become pretty good friends.

Silver: Yeah, I hope! [Thinking] Well, on the brightside, I already managed to make one new friend! [He then walked over to the pastel bluenette]

Benjamin: Hello, n-nice to m-meet you. I-I'm Benjamin Fairest... The U-Ultimate Painter... Sorry, I-I get kinda embarrassed whenever I-I introduce myself l-like this... Anyway, I-I -h-hope w-we can get along...

Silver: Same here. Nice to meet you. [Benjamin is known for all the paintings he's created. He's without a doubt the Ultimate Painter. He's also got that timid little bunny type thing going]

Benjamin: H-hey, s-s-so l-listen... I-I'm r-really sorry.

Silver: Huh? What are you apologizing for?

Benjamin: W-well, j-just b-because... y-y-you s-s-seem u-upset. Y-y-you m-must b-b-be m-mad a-a-at m-m-me, r-r-right?

Silver: No, not at all! I was just lost in thought about something.

Benjamin: Huh? Lost i-in thought...?

Silver: Yeah! It had nothing to do with me being upset or anything.

Benjamin: O-oh, that's g-good. I-I was a-afraid maybe y-you didn't l-like m-me. H-hehe... I-I'm glad w-we can b-be friends!

Silver: [Thinking] He seems like a very nice boy! [He then walked over to the pink pony]

Pinkie Pie: Hiya! Howdy! Hello! I'm Pinkie Pie, the Ultimate Party Planner! [Pinkie Pie is one of the best party planners in the world! You gotta plan a last-minute birthday party, she's your pony] So, you must be Silver the Hedgehog, right? AWESOME!!! I can't wait to get to hang out with you!

Silver: Yeah. You too! [Thinking] She's a little bursting bubble of energy, isn't she? [He then walked over to the pink cat]

Crystal: Heya! I'm Crystal Heartlight the Cat, the Ultimate Magic-User! What's up! [Crystal went to a special school for people who were training magic. She has mastered all the spells there are and has graduated at the top of her class. She was for sure the Ultimate Magic User] So, your name is Silver the Hedgehog, right?

Silver: Uh, yeah...

Crystal: Oh, okay! It's very nice to meet you, Silver! [Her stomach growls] Aww, I must be hungry... Do you have a snack with you or something?

Silver: Let me check!  [He takes his bag off and starts digging through it, only to pull out a chocolate chip cookie a few seconds later] All I have is this cookie. Will that do? [Before he knew it, Crystal had already taken the cookie from him] Huh?

Crystal: How did you know about this, Silver? You're the best! [Noms on the cookie]

Silver: Uh, you're welcome, I guess... [He walks away from Crystal]