introduction

# i n t r o d u c i n g

C H A O T I C

a sirius black x fem!oc fanfic

( 1 ⌇      SUMMARY      ——       ❛   ♜   ❜      CHAOTIC

#      ꒷.      you said it looks like ive been going through hell      %      

# s i m p l e

ember potter was claustrophobic, and she was trapped in a tight room.

# e x t e n d e d

THE AVERAGE PERSON SUFFOCATES after three minutes with no air. Ember Potter had hands pressing a pillow to her face for fifteen years, and the hands belonged to none other than her family. She was hyperventilating in a tight space filled with expectations and the ancient reckonings that controlled her life. Despite her claustrophobia, she was sorted into a house that rested in the narrow dungeons, and the view from the windows were obstructed by a green sea of kelp.

IT WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE that James Potter was extremely protective of his twin sister. He had established rules between him, his friends, and his sister — Ember couldn't take interest in any of his friends, and his friends couldn't take any interest in Ember. It was the one rule James would never budge on. It was an easy ask for them, they all ran in different crowds, different clubs, and different houses. And sure, for a while it helped that Sirius Black and Ember didn't get along.

IT WASN'T A SECRET THAT Ember Potter despised Sirius Black, and Sirius Black despised Ember Potter. They would have preferred to completely avoid the other, but it wasn't possible — despite their vast efforts — because Sirius was James Potter's best friend, and James Potter was Ember's unidentical twin brother.