Chasing Jerry Ch. 21- First Day of Shooting

JERRY'S POV

My relationship with Jenny got even more happier. We'd been together for almost 1 month now and May 31 is coming she'll be leaving me. What should I do? I don't want her to leave me and I already signed my contract with Taiwan Television for the drama series with Lin Chi Ling and I have to do it or else they will sue me.

I don't know what to do... The clock is ticking. Can we survive our long distant relationship? Me here on Taiwan and she will be on the Philippines. Maybe if she is the right person we will be together no matter what. The shooting for my drama will be tomorrow and I have to leave Jenny for one week.

I can't believe it. It will be the first day of shooting tomorrow. Almost one year that I didn't do any drama series. My emotions is so mixed up; I'm happy, excited, worried and partly nervous cause my ex girlfriend will be my leading lady. It really feel awkward but I'm a professional, I can do this.

I call Jenny and I say that I will be away for 7 days for the shooting and it breaks my heart when I hear her sad voice.

"Oh,,, one week? Why its gotta be so long? Jerry, I'll be missing you so much. Hope I can be with you." She said in a sad tone.

"Jenny, you don't know how much I want you to come but Jenny.... Fenny told me that I should really focus on the drama." I said.

"Oh..... so Fenny thinks that I will be a destruction to you?" She said in an irritated tone.

"No Jenny it's just that Fenny and I think that you will be jealous when you see me and Lin Chi Ling on romantic scenes." I told her.

"No Jerry I won't. I know that it's only your job and I have trust on you. I know that you completely forgotten about her that you love me...."

"Thanks Jenny, I love you. I'll call you back later when I already arrive at Shanghai."

"Shanghai??? China? You'll be out of town? Huhuhuhu....."

"Yeah don't worry. It's okay Jenny. I'll be calling you everyday and you will never be out of my mind. I love you got to go."

"Okay Jerry. I love you too. Take care of yourself. Call me if you're already at Shanghai."

"I will bye for now. I'll call you later."

After two hours, I'm now in the airport. It's really warm here and it makes even warmer cause the paparazzi and fans are all over me, asking about what I feel about my reunion to Lin Chi Ling.

I don't want to answer it cause there's no exact emotion I'm feeling right now.

Then they stop talking and take pictures at the woman walking towards me.

"It's Lin Chi Ling!!! It's Lin Chi Ling!!!" The paparazzi said.

She walks slowly and gracefully towards me. She's coming closer and closer to me. I back away but she hugged me and suddenly she kiss me. I try to push her back but my lips is lack to hers.

The paparazzi are taking pictures and asking so loud saying, "When will be the wedding?"

Gosh what's with this woman. She cannot kiss me like that without my permission and we're not lover no more.

"No, no no!!! We're just friends." I said.

Then she speak "I kiss him because I missed him and it also means that I still love him. And I'm hoping that there will be another chance for our relationship." She said cheerfully.

I gave her blank face. My feeling is really awkward. Jenny will probably see it and I will be in big trouble.

She smile on me and walked away. I really don't know what to feel. I feel awkward!!! I just felt awkward and worried about what will my girlfriend will say. She probably know it by now.