Chasing Jerry Ch. 22 - Living Together? Why not?

JERRY'S POV

My phone got lost when we were filming. I don't remember where I put it. I have a lot of contacts there including Jenny's number.

Oh I forgot to call her.

"Fenny, can you find me another phone?"

After Fenny brought another phone, I immediately contacted Jenny.

Ringing.....

"Hello? Jerry? Are you alright?"

"Yes, sorry Jenny. I forgot to call you and my phone got lost...."

"It's okay Jerry. I call you a million times yesterday and I thought something bad happened to you Glad you're alright...... Ahmmm I watched tv earlier and I saw the news about you and Lin Chi Ling."

"You already know.... She kissed me without any reason. Only to found out that she's doing it to promote our drama series..."

"To promote? What do you mean?"

"She's thinking that if we act like we're still together, people would be excited to watch our drama."

"Oh.... I think that it will really boost the affection of the people to your drama but is it okay to you? I mean together as a couple what about us Jerry?"

"Jenny, it will only last for months and Lin Chi Ling and I will be completely over. Please let me do this, I want to prove to her that I don't love her anymore and the one I love is you."

"But..... Jerry... Okay, I will approve for one condition."

"What is it?"

"Jerry, I made a decision. And I have to tell you this... I want to stay here in Taiwan for more months. I just want to be with you."

"What? Are you sure? Your parents will be worried."

"Jerry, I already think of it many times. My parents will understand this, I will come back soon in the Philippines but first please let me be with you longer."

"I don't know Jenny...."

"But Jerry, don't you love me? Don't you want to be with me any longer?"

"Jenny, I love you. And I want you to stay with me but I think it's best if you go back to the Philippines... but don't worry I will go there after this drama."

She didn't answer back.... She just say, "Oh..."

And then she's gone.

Did I say something wrong. I think I did the right thing. I really don't want her to leave me but it's for her sake. She needs to study and be with her family.

I try to text and call her several times but she's not aswering. I'm totally screwed. I call her friends but all of them were not with Jenny.

"Hello, Roxy? Is Jenny there?" I asked.

"No, I'm with Takeshi. Why?"

"I'm worried about her cause she's not answering back my calls."

"Alright, I will call her. She's the only one home."

She's the only one home and I did not approve her condition of staying here in Taiwan. I know that it makes her sad. I'm the worst boyfriend ever.

"Thanks, Roxy. I'll call you later."

I try to call Jenny whenever I have a time but she turned off the phone.

After several hours, Roxy called me.