Chasing Jerry Ch. 20 - First Date as a Couple

Chapter 20

Jerry's POV

This day, I'm gonna decide whether I accept Fenny's offer or drop it. Whatever my decision is, Jenny will be part of it. If she don't agree, then so am I.

Let's move on to the other part of the story. Do you ever wonder what is my gift to Jenny? I will give her something that will give more life in her eye, something that I'm sure she'll take care. My gift for her is a puppy. Hmmm I'm wondering what kind of dog suits her.

I went to a shopping mall near my place to look for a cute puppy. Oh there's a white shih tzu, it's so cute I'm sure Jenny will like it. And then something catches my attention a really cute terrier with a golden short hair and few black in her head. It's kind of reminds me Jenny in a way. They have the same large dark brown eyes.

"Can I play with her?" I asked the saleslady.

I play with the adorable puppy and she pee on me.

"Really?" I said to the puppy.

"Hahahaha, I guess she really likes you sir." Said the saleslady.

"Yeah she does, wait.... Can you make her more adorable because I'm giving her to my girlfriend tonight?"

"Oh sure sir."

I bring the puppy to my place. This puppy really smell good, she totally remind me of Jenny. It's already past 3:00 and I have to be ready for my surprise gift for her. The puppy is ready, I want this to be perfect since it's our first date as a couple.

"What going to be your name ha little puppy??? What do you want?" I asked the cute puppy.

"Do you want Trixie?" she don't respond.

"What about kylin?" I asked again and she responds. She lick my face.

"You like kylin do you?" She cuddle and lick my face.

"We gotta get going kylin."

I prepare myself for the date. I choose clothes, It's so hard picking the right clothes for you. I try every t-shirt. I end up choosing a simple blue shirt.

At exactly 5 pm, I am already at Krissy's house to see my beautiful girlfriend. I hide Kylin in the place where Jenny and I will have a dinner date. Off course I gave her to someone I could trusted.

Jenny is so beautiful tonight, she's wearing a simple top and a jeans.

"You look pretty, My forever." I said in my most romantic tone.

"Thanks, My forever. You look handsome as always." She said while blushing.

The other girls are so noisy saying, "My Forever so corny?" and they laugh.

Jenny and I just laugh about it. I know it's too corny to say it but we like it and it's so romantic. We say goodbye to the other girls. I blindfolded her before arriving at the romantic place in the heart of Taipei near a river where you can see the city lights.

When we arrive at the Tamsui River, I carefully assist her and take off the blindfold.

"Oh Jerry it's so beautiful." She said and then hugged me tightly.

I can smell her perfume, I hug her back.

I contracted a restaurant to prepare everything for just us two.

We seat on the chair, I can't take my eyes off of Jenny. I'm in love with her, and I love her more every day.

"Is there something on my face?" she asked.