Chasing Jerry Ch. 23 Private Investigation

Lin Chi Ling POV

What would I do to that girl? I need to investigate so I hire a private investigator to spy on her. I need to know what she's doing, who is she's with and whether if she's sleeping with Jerry. I cannot stand the thought of her sleeping with my Jerry.

"Good morning, I hire you because I want you to keep an eye of Jenny Cruz. I want to know everything she's doing and please do everything you could do if ever she tries to sleep with Jerry. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. So this girl is his girlfriend?" said the investigator

"NO!!! She's just a past time. Jerry will be used to her, he don't love her."

"Sorry Ms. I will update you later after I found out something."

"Okay thanks, do your best."

In the meantime while waiting for the update, I prepare myself for some intense scene with Jerry. Maybe it may lead him back to me. The director said we will have love scene and I'm sure Jerry will object but the director said he don't have the power to object since it's on the contract.

After about one hour, I received a call from the investigator,

"Good Afternoon ma'am. This Jenny girl is with a girl name Abbie and they applied for a job as a factory worker in Wistron Corporation."

Wistron sounds familiar. Hmmm... I heard that before. Ahhh!!! My friend works there. I think I have an idea. I call Isabel, my friend in Wistron.

Ringing....

"Hello..." She said.

"Oh Isabel long time no talk. How are you?"

"I'm fine... And you I heard you reunite with Jerry. Are you guys are now together again?"

"Ahhm.... Not really but soon enough he will be my man again. Ahhhh Isabel can I have a favor?"

"Sure what's it?"

"It's about Jerry."

"What should I suppose to do with Jerry?"

"It's about Jerry's girlfriend."

"Oh...."

"It's because his girlfriend works in Wistron and I remember that you're on a top position there and I just want to ask you a favor about giving her some task."

"Oh, I think I'm getting now what you mean."

"Please give her a difficult task that could make her have an OT everyday because that girl will live with Jerry on one apartment and I want to avoid some things that could make a major problem between me and Jerry so pretty please?"

"Of course, what are friends are for? But my name should not come out to your drama."

"Of course sis. I got you. As of now I will talk to the hr manager of what that Jenny girl applies.

Jenny my dear, you'll be in hell and I'm sure you'll want to go back to wherever on earth you are from. I won't give up with Jerry not now, forever he will be mine I just have to fight for it.

Jerry's POV

The director gave me the script that day and when I read it I ask the director and the scriptwriter to change the script because it's too sexual.

"I cannot do this, please change it."

"No, it cannot be change it's on the contract. You should do it or else we will sue you." The director said.