Chasing Jerry Ch. 16

Chapter 16

Jerry's POV

I saw Jenny naked on the hot spring. She thought that it is the girls' hot spring. I'm really turn on... Her body is great really great. I want to make love to her but I can't she save my life and I like her. I don't want to hurt her feelings and ruin her innocence.

I really like her and I think it is really close to love.

Do I really like her? Is my love for Lin Chi Ling is really over??

Words just go out on my mouth, "Jenny, can you be my girlfriend??"

I don't know why I say that to her. Maybe because I really like her or love her?? I don't know. We already kissed, so I guess my attraction to her is not an ordinary crush, it's deeper.

The other girls came and talked to Jenny. It's really an awkward situation being surrounded with girls in a hot spring with your private part exposing so I walk out quietly without hearing what Jenny's answer.

I walk to my bed and thought of what I just did. I'm really stupid!! Why do I ask her that question?? We just met, but it seems like I know her for quite long.

"Stupid me!!" I said to myself. What if my love for Lin Chi Ling is still here? What will happen to Jenny if that will ever happen?? I don't want to leave her like that. I need more time, we need more time. Jenny is just 18, she maybe just idolizing me. I don't want to rush things.

I knew Lin Chi Ling for about 15 years, I only knew Jenny for about a week or so. Jenny is like a daijavu to me. I think I already saw her before but I don't know where. I want to know everything about her, so I searched about Philippines. I want to know their culture, places and languages. I'm amaze of their beautiful places like in Palawan, Chocolate Hills and Boracay...

I searched the common words in Filipino. Zao an is Magandang umaga, Wu an is magandang tanghali.... and wan an is Magandang gabi.

Ahh Wo ai ni is Mahal kita.

I heard that words before... I heard it from Jenny when she got drunk. She told me "Mahal kita Jerry."

Oh how sweet of her. I also stalk her a little bit to know her family. I searched her facebook account. I find out that she has a brother. I miss my older sister. I miss our jokes, fights and moments together.

It's so funny to see Jenny's wacky pictures.

"Oh Jenny you're so cute hahahaha."

She have wonderful parents. I envy her. I don't have father anymore. He died when I'm just 12 years old. My mother raised us. Until I get into moldelling and acting. I love them so much, how could this happen to us?? We're all separeted since Lin Chi Ling quarreledc to my mother.

I miss them so much. I look at their pictures at my cellphone. I scrool and scroll until I saw Lin Chi Ling's photo. Her smile, beauty, and intelligent oh I also miss her. She hurt me, but her memories make me forget all the pain. Is she still love me?? What if she does still love me? I'm really confuse. I don't want Jenny to get hurt or expect too much in return.... 

After I woke up, Jenny and the other girls rush in my door. They're looking for Grace and Mike.

I saw again Jenny's sweet face. I can't tell to her right now that I want to take back all  I have said yesterday  so I just said that she looks great this day.

We found Grace in a big house in Chin Shan Village. I'm impressed, I never thought Mike could be this rich. He is even richer than me. Their house is bigger than Dao Ming Mansion. I guess, his life is like Dao Ming Si's life.