Chasing Jerry Ch. 10

Chapter  10

Jerry’s POV

I’m so hungry and I can’t sleep, so I decided to go to the cafeteria. I noticed that someone is following me. When I looked back I saw Jenny. I let her follow me. I buy many foods for us to eat. I went to the hospital’s garden to watch the night sky. I bet she still doesn’t know that I already knew she’s following me. I ask her to come out. She came and joined me to eat.

We talk about stars, she told me that we are seeing the past when we look at the bright stars. Light takes time to travels. I wonder if that light I’m seeing right now is 4 years ago if so maybe that time I’m still with Lin Chi Ling. Maybe Lin Chi Ling and I were a happy couple that time. It’s like a time machine, how I wish I could travel back to time and avoid her before I completely fallen for her. But I can’t, past is past it will never change.

Jenny thinks that the stars are the dead people. She said that when she will be a star, she wants to be a bright one so the ones she love could easily see her and they will know that she is watching them even when she is gone. I like her philosophical attitude. I never thought that the dead people could be the stars. I like her statement so I wonder that if I will be a star, I want to become an ordinary star nothing special but I want to be near with the girl in my dreams. I like that idea.  Being dead is so much fun if you’re near with the one you love.

Jenny is really smart and I find her funny when she said that stars is the dead people. I’m attractive to her so I asked her if she love someone before.

She said that she love many guys before but she don’t know if it’s really love she’s feeling. I found out that she never had a boyfriend before so that means I’m the first to kiss her. I can’t believe that she never had a boyfriend. She’s pretty, smart and funny. Maybe the boys in her country are blind.

I don’t mean to steal her first kiss, I’m drunk that day. I apologize to her but she said she wants me to have it. She even said she love me. She loves me, what do I have to say??? She still young, she will meet better guys in the future. I’m 37 years old we are not compatible.

I said to her that she will meet incredible guys in the future but she starts to cry. I like her but I don’t know if I’m ready to love somebody else. It’s hard to forget Lin Chi Ling. I can’t forget her smile, embrace, kisses and her face.

I hugged her and said”I’ll try.”  I wish she is the one I love and not Lin Chi Ling. I really want to forget Lin Chi Ling and try to love someone else… like Jenny. I like her innocence, sweet smile, cute laugh and her personality but can I love her?

I gave her 3 roses that signifies “I like you.” She seems really happy. You can tell by the looks in her eyes that she is glad. I also feel happy that night with her. Exchanging thoughts about the stars and watching the starry night its a relaxing experience.We went back to the room quietly. We finally sleep after saying goodnight to each other.

Jenny’s POV

Ang sarap ng tulog ko, lalong lalo na malapit ang taong mahal ko sa akin. Unang nagising si ate Abbie, nagtataka nga sia kung saan nanggaling ang 3 roses eh.

“Good morning!  Jenny saan kaya galing tong tatlong rosas na toh?”

“Good morning din ate Abbie. Baka don sa nurse, alam mo naman celebrity si Jerry baka may nagbigay na fan.” Palusot ko.

Dali dali akong nag toothbrush kasi meron talaga akong bad breath pagkagising ko sa umaga baka maamoy pa ni Jerry edi turn off sia hahaha. (lahat naman tayo diba?)

Nagdala na ang nurse ng breakfast para kay Jerry so kami naman ay cup noodles ulit. Di naman nakakasawa ang noodles sa Taiwan kaya okay lang bna araw arawin namin. Maganda din ang gising ni Jerry, nakangiti sia sa akin.