A skip in the kokoro

Ameer-chan ran off, shocked at the fall, she knew Roan-kun didn't do it on purpose but she couldn't fathom how it happened oh so quickly 😰. Blushing like a red morphy richards vacuum cleaner her heart skipped a beat or two. "Oh no do I have heart disease or am I...I..I..I...I...I..I..I...I...I in ...love???".

  Roan-kun roamed the halls searching for Ameer-chan to clear things up once and for all. Reaching the chemistry class, Roan-kun is met with Miss King, the chemistry teacher. Roan-kun sneaked into class but got caught by Miss King. Miss King favoring her best chemistry student ⚗ 🧪 Dish-kun (derived from Dishwashen, the elite family of inventors in North London), decides to pair Roan-kun with him so that Roan-kun could focus in class.

  This however backfires because Roan-kun could only focus on Ameer-chan...

  Ameer-chan couldn't lock eyes with Roan-kun, she was far too shy. Her heart was dying from the skipping, she never done so much exercise in her life, her lung capacity was increasing every second.

  Chemistry class was sooo interesting to Dish-kun, but Roan-kun could only rant about his encounter to Dish-kun. Dish-kun hated it as they weren't even acquaintances, but what really ticked him off was what he saw just 10 minutes ago...