In The J̶u̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ Forest

Season 2 Chapter 5
BBBBAAAAMM!!
Senpai Jamie fell in the bus along with the jungle leaves, a few squirrels and a gigantic 12 FEET LONG snek uwu.

Everyone started screaming frantically, this was when Roan-kun stood up and flexxed his biceps, this intimidated the snake but did not scare it away.

𓆕 the snake hissed...𓆓

Roan-kun had no choice but to wrestle it and thanks to his 12 pack abs he sucessfully threw the snake through the hole Senpai Jamie fell through!!

~~~𓆔

"Omigoosh are you guys alright?!?" Senpai Jen ran towards to them from the basement of the bus.

"There was A LOWER FLOOR??" Ameer-chan wondered.

"It's alright Senpai Jen, I handled the situation!! But what happened???" Roan-kun asked worriedly...

"I was partying too hard with the snake when suddenly we got hit by a BIGGG tree, I think we arrived at the campsite though it does look shabby..." added Senpai Jamie.

The others thought it wont be that bad... but they were wrong.

The campsite had leeches everywhere and the ground has been flattened by elephants𓃰, tigers roamed the grounds as well as dirty monkeys!!! It was devastating, but Ameer-chan decided to help the classes by using her charm to ask the animals for help!

In return they beat the living daylights out of half the class and left the campsite, 🐾 including the leeches.

Everyone started to build their tents, sadly Ameer-chan wasnt the same team as Roan-kun thus she can't help Roan-kun as he struggled to build the tent, Senpai Sam stood nearby in charge of monitoring the kouhais, but he was mainly staring at Yang-kun creepily, but Yang-kun didn't seem to mind.

Senpai Jamie on the other hand helped by doing absolutely nothing... but cheering and motivating the kouhais!!! Chloe san on the other hand was trying to help but the weight of the ticket for driving unlicensed slowed her down.

It was all in the hands on the kouhais to survive the night in this wretched jungle... Ameer-chan shivered in the cold breeze when suddenly Roan-kun took off his coat giving it to Ameer-chan romatically. Ameer-chan BLUSHED 😳, but Roan-kun simply walked off without another word

To find the extra coat in his luggage bag.

Neither of them noticed the intense killing intent coming from the bushes...