Hansel and Gretal

Season 2 Chapter 4
The children waited anxiously in the hall as the principal Sir. Aya Ande walked onto the stage.

"GREETINGS!!! As you all know, your classes will be having an awesome field trip! The teachers will be present but because we have a severe lack of teachers only 2 teachers can go, that is why we decided it would be a great time to let the seniors from 6 Romanian Tomato 🍅 to take lead and guide the juniors!!!!" Sir. Aya said enthusiastically  while the crowd stayed silent.

The teams would be split and activities will be held to gather points and to survive in the jungle they were going to...

The principal himself picked the teams and was adamant that no student can switch places. He was a fellow fanfict writer and would love to hear the drama unfold during this camping trip

The trip would be held the next day during the weekends, the students shrugged it off not knowing the hell that awaited them.

..
..
..

At around 0800, all of the students were crowding the bus, Chloe the school's gardener, bus driver, handyman, janitor, substitute teacher, and lunchman was waiting in the bus, sure he hasn't gotten his driver's license and sure he was reckless at times but he was sure that he could do a good job.

Ameer-chan watched as Roan-kun walked up the bus and followed him closely.

"Oh hey Ameer-chan! You were trailing me just now, what's up?" Roan-kun asked innocently

Ameer-chan blushed and had no words to say until Roan-kun offered her to sit beside him!

Ameer-chan was so happy, but she must keep up her act or Roan-kun will know s..s..s..s..s-she...might has feelings for him!!! Acting sussy baka she sat beside Roan-kun who started talking about his long and boring day and how he was tired from working out too much this morning. Ameer-chan could barely hear a word, she was too smitten!!

Hours go by before they realised that they were in a rather dark and musty jungle, the children in the double decker bus were screaming, especially the ones on the open top deck...

Ameer-chan and Roan-kun both wondered if everything was alright... when suddenly Senpai Jamie fell through the ceiling with something around her neck...!??