A friendship kinda date..? {Season 1 finale Pt.1}

Season 1 Finale pt.1
It was sunny but cloudy, windy but not rainy, hot but cold...the perfect weather for...a date.

Ameer-chan was SOOOO nervous for today, her heart was skipping and her mood was jolly. Today... today is the day! It has been a week since the kebab incident, she was waiting anxiously to be able to go out with Roan-kun... as friends sadly. Today she had her hair in pigtails with pink extensions. She wore a cute miniskirt in a shade of blue and her shirt was filled with sparkles and The Little Mermaid characters 🧜‍♀️.

She arrived an hour early so she sat under a sakura tree waiting for Roan-kun. Senpai Sam was there too sweating nervously. He was there 2 hours early preparing his speech. It all was for nothing though, by the time Yen-san fetched Yang-kun and pushed him off the van, Senpai Sam already fainted.

Yang-kun rushed over worried for Senpai Sam but this just made Senpai Sam bleed from his nose. They had to rush to the hospital leaving Ameer-chan alone with the now arriving Roan-kun. She was SOOOoooOOOooooOoooo nervous.

Roan-kun arrived wearing his black T-shirt and short pants. Ameer-chan was completely smitten with him but she had to hide her feelings as she was far too shy.

As they gave their tickets at the ticket master, they suddenly became aware of  how close they were standing. The crowd was not obeying social distancing laws and were crowding around them. Roan-kun flexxed his 12 packs so that people would stop crowding around them, it worked of course. They were too mesmerised. Ameer-chan was blushing like 10 apples in a farmer's cart 🚜 👨‍🌾. She said she was getting a heatstroke denying her own feelings.

It was then they noticed the person stamping their tickets were not other than Senpai Jen and Senpai Jamie. They were also taking pictures 📷 🖼 of them as they walked pass, side by side, blushing in an uwu manner.

"Next!" Senpai Jen shouted enthusiastically.

"Smile a bit more Dish-kun, today is supposed to be an awesome friendship bonding experience." Said Rov-chan cutely uwu.

"Don't you misunderstand anything Rov-chan, we're only here to stalk Roan-kun and to make sure he doesn't make a move on my poor, beautiful, naive, lovely Ameer-chan!!!" Said Dish-kun with clear motives to ruin Roan-kun and Ameer-chan's great day together.

Whatever will our protaganists do...