Kira Pika Hanabi {Season 1 Finale pt.3}

Season 1 Finale pt.3
Ameer-chan was very excited, she had never been soooooo happy in the short life she's had. The last time she was this happy was during her 8th birthday, she reminisced about the first time she tasted peasant food. She remembers a short well built young boy of her age giving her a cup of 𝓒𝓸𝓬𝓪-𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓪, it was utterly disgusting, she hated the carbonation, b..but- it was her first time receiving something from a stranger... and oddly Roan-kun reminded her of him...

As they strolled along the wide theme park, they came across the kira-kira doki-doki ferris wheel...

"Uh..uh..uh..uh..uh..uh..uh..uh..uh.., Roan-kun.. do u want to ride this ferris wheel with me for no apparent reason at all?" Squeaked Ameer-chan shyly and uwuly.

"Sure!! I would love to take a break, these sandals are killing me." said Roan-kun oblivious to the romantic scenario being presented to him.

Ameer-chan was so excited!!!🤯 As they got on to the ferris wheel. Senpai Jamie and Senpai Jen squealed as they guided them into a super duper hot pink awesome lookin capsule. It was everything Ameer-chan could've  dreamed about and more!!! This would be the last ride on the ferris wheel before it closes for another decade. Meanwhile, Roan-kun was obliviously thinking about how this theme park was still operating even though they only made money 1 day every decade. Ameer-chan watched Roan-kun as he was cooly lost in thought. "M-Maybe he's thinking about me...." thought Ameer-chan to herself. He was not.

As the sun started to set in the horizon 🌇, the two of them stepped into the capsule as a creepy figure can be seen in the background...

"Dish-kun! Why can't we go play those cool carnival games?? :( " Whined Rov-chan.

"BECAUSE, I NEED TO SABOTAGE THE FERRIS WHEEL!!! MWHAAHAHA!!! THEN THEY WOULD BE FORCED TO GET DOWN!!!!" laughed Dish-kun maniacally.

"Thats kinda weird bro but I'll support you and to make sure they don't get hurt >:( " Said Class President Rov-chan in a concerned manner...

Dish-kun then proceeded to install a bomb in the corner of the ferris wheel and waited for it to blow at the nearby fountains...

Tik..tik..tik..
"WHY IS IT NOT BLOWING????" Dish-kun screamed in confusion.

It turns out that Senpai Jen has rewired it to be set off during the fireworks, for extra dramatic effect! The senpais have little to no idea of how dangerous bombs were! This is why they flunked their science classes oops! Teehee 🤭🤭

At the stroke of 11.23 pm, A LOUD BAM was heard, the ferris wheel has stopped.

"OH MY GOOOOD I AM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW!!" Roan-kun screamed and accidentally held Ameer-chan's cold and sweaty hands. She was blushing like a BobTheBuilderFireHydrant™ but her blush was hidden under the cover of darkness...

It was then when Senpai Jamie lit all the fireworks after tripping on 10 candles that were conveniently located near a fuel tank beside the fireworks, a wonderful explosion occured and the senpais ran off with barely any injuries.

Dish-kun stared in anger as the ride stopped perfectly during the firework show!!! Rov-chan simply patted him on the back and called it a day as she dragged Dish-kun away to watch the hanabi 🎆 display while enjoying the picnic she prepared.

Dish-kun was kinda touched to the core, but he didn't show his gratitude... he was far too prideful...

..
..
..
While screams were heard from all over the park. Roan-kun and Ameer-chan stared at the fireworks for 10 minutes before rescue arrived... Roan-kun although scared... thought that the moment was SUPER COOL. And dope.

Once again their bond was strengthened

Once again their bond was strengthened...but will they end up together or will fate tear them apart?

SEASON 1 FINALE
(っ◔◡◔)っ 🎆 The End 🎆

ᶠᵒʳ ⁿᵒʷ...
ᵁᵖᶜᵒᵐᶦⁿᵍ ⁿᵉˣᵗ: ³ ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ⁻ˢᵖᵉᶜᶦᵃˡˢ 🤭🥴