Heartbreak and Tragedy

Dish-kun was walking to chemistry class when suddenly a bird shat in his eyes, he had to rush over to the toilet on the opposite block as he was scared of the toilet ghost Hanako-kun. As he was washing the shit out of his jet black eyes, he saw the most horrendous sight...Roan-kun kissing... none other than.. his first love, Ameer-chan.

Tears ran down his eyes, he flexxed his biceps and struck a Jojo pose, enraged at what Roan-kun did to his crush, who doesn't even know he exists.

They have been in the same class together for as long as he could remember. This was absolutely devastating to him. He started falling into a spiral of despair.

He dropped his chemistry books, but quickly picked them back up and remained composed, at least on the outside... oh yes he had a far sinister plan waiting for Roan-kun...

Meanwhile back in class..
"Dish-kun, you dropped your beaker! What were you thinking about so deeply?" Scolded Rov-chan angrily and cutely :3

Rov-chan had luscious locks and was a nurturing, sensitive, sweet, supportive, gentle, warm, passive, cooperative, expressive, modest, empathetic, affectionate, emotional, kind, helpful, devoted and understanding person. She was the class president and was loved by all... except Dish-kun. She wondered why that was and her mission was to find out, by being extra kind and uwu to him.