[Side stories - Ash×Navi]

This takes place before the carnival...

Navi san was pacing around the school's corridor. She was waiting for her best and only friend Ash-chan. Navi san was known as the school's gang leader because Navi is tall and suave and the rumours that circulated around Navi was grimm 💀. Though she could barely bring herself to hurt a ladybug.

Ash-chan on the other hand was a well known trap. She likes to crossdress even though she is bad at it. Today, Ash-chan was wearing a black jacket and red mini skirt to accompany Navi san to the Zoo.

Navi san has gotten her hands on some sweet tickets to the zoo, and thought it would be nice to spend the day together with Ash-chan

As they walked to the zoo, Navi san noticed Ash-chan was visibly nervous... when Navi san asked whats up? Ash-chan shrugged it off as another one of her quirky e-girl natures.

What Navi san didn't know was that Ash-chan had a HUGGEEEE crush on Navi san and was VERY NERVOUS. Ever since they were 6, Ash-chan has been looking for the right moment, time and atmosphere to talk to Navi san but never did till they were in highschool. The fact that Navi san asked her out was enough to make her squeal. But she had to keep up her image, she can't possibly let Navi san know about this, let alone in the zoo!!!

After passing their tickets to the two counter managers who looked eerily familiar... they made their way through the zoo. Navi san had always loved animals, not the butterflies though, that shit creepy. While Navi san was sketching the apes, Ash-chan tried to make her move.

She yawned and tried to put her arms around Navi san's shoulder, though Navi san was too tall so it made Ash-chan look like she was getting a stroke.

Navi san worriedly held Ash-chan's hands but because of the slippery mosaic tiles, the both of them fell into an enclosure...

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖑𝖞 𝕻𝖊𝖓
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"CRAP." Navi san started screaming uncontrollably as the butterflies started swarming around them ʚϊɞ
🦋 εϊз ᙙᙖ 🦋 🐛 ᙙĬᙖ

Navi san was screaming and praying to god but there was no god...

Ȍ̵̯͕͙͝ṉ̸̡͓̘͕͇͚̺̩̳̲̠̻͙̫̜̣̝̺̽͌͛́̋͠l̶̪̫͎̥͉͉̗̟͎͓͖̪̬͊ý̵̱̦̠̗̟͚̘̼̼̙̟͖̖͓̖͜ͅ ̷̢̢̧̮̦̳̣͖̤̻͚̫̦̦͖͚͍̆͒͑͗b̸̢̧̧̞̹̠̻͎͔̜̰̞͎͚͎̳̿̋̽́̋̐̃̅̒̒̑͋̊́̐̊̾͘͜ͅü̵͓̤̯̜͇͓̼̣̹͗́̑̀̿̆̔̔̇̑͆̀̕͘͜t̶̛͓͇̹̟̱̳̑͊̋̋̓̄̀͜͠͠t̶̟̟̘̟͆͊͌̈̀̐̀̓̆̾̐̀͝e̵̢̧̛̛͇͇̳͓͆̒́̌̾̉̒̇̑̂̋̌̓̋͘r̷̟͉̬̊͆̒̽̊̓̏̉̓̒̊͐̈́͠͝f̶̰̺͚̻͓̺̣̩͊́͐̇̃͑̋̄̋͘͘͜l̸̡̢̧͎̜̠̫̮̳̞̻͇͎̀̉i̸̡̛̗͚̼̲̝̫̘̫͂͒́́̃͠e̶̫͇̪̞̻͌͑̊̋͐͆̑̂̐̓͛͆́͛͠s̶̬̱̲̙͓̰͖̝͕̘̈́̀͌̅̈́́͘̚

As Navi san waited for her devastating fate. She closed her eyes...

A few moments later and the sound of flapping was gone...

When she opened her eyes... she saw that Ash-chan was using her wig to fend off the butterflies!!! "Ash-chan!! What are you doing!? Thats dangerous!!!" Navi san screamed.

"I know, but I can't stand here and watch these butterflies hurt you!!! I-I love you too much!!!" Ash-chan admitted shyly with 20 butterflies landing on her face.

ᴵ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᶜʳᶦⁿᵍᵉᵈ ˢᵒ ʰᵃʳᵈ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶦ ʰᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʷʳᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ

Before chaos ensued, Senpai Jen jumped down into the enclosure and asked the butterflies nicely to go back into their pen.
❥.࿚◠.࿚ ʚῖɞ

"O-O" Ash-chan and Navi san stared.

Senpai Jamie then proceeded to give a stern warning to the both of them for waking the butterflies 🦋 from their afternoon nap 😡😠🧐

As they walked out, traumatised, banned for life and scared, they held hands and giggled. Navi san walked off with Ash-chan admitting she liked her for quite some time too...😳

😳