Class Field Trip!??!

Season 2 Chapter 3
CAW CAW CAW CAW
The birds flew past class 5 Starfruit, not only was today's mathematics absolutely boring, it was also hot and humid (bcs global warming is real🥶😱😔). Ameer-chan glanced over to Roan-kun as seeing his refreshing face always made her feel better.

This was when a loud announcement was heard in the school's crappy speakers...

"SELECTED CLASSES WILL BE HAVING A JOINT OUTDOOR SCHOOL FIELDTRIP THIS SATURDAY!!! YASS IT WILL BE AWESOME, AND ALSO A GREAT TIME TO CLOSE THE SCHOOL DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE..."

"THE FOLLOWING CLASSES ARE... CLASS 4 HONEYDEW 🍈, 6 ROMANIAN TOMATO 🍅 AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... 5 STARFRUIT ⭐, SEE YOU ALL IN THE SCHOOL TOMORROW FOR THE MANDATORY TRIP...👨‍🎤"

"T-this will be the first time ROAN-KUN and I would be having a field trip together...!!!" Ameer-chan thought, she was overjoyed.

Roan-kun woke up from his nap to the news of the field trip... he glanced at Ameer-chan's direction, and thought that having a trip together sounds... so..so..so...FUN!!! He can't wait to touch grass and smell butterflies.

3 Hours later...
As Class 5 Starfruit made their way to the school's hall they were greeted by none other than the senpais class!

"Oh HIII gaisss!!" Senpai Jamie said to the passing kouhais that scurried away and cried. Senpai Jen was talking to Senpai Zahra looking awfully worried...
but neither Roan-kun nor Ameer-chan could figure out why...?