Lunch d..d..date??!

Senpai Jen chuckled at Senpai Sam. "Will you be having our famous couple's meal? 😏" Senpai Jen asked.

"NO, JUST THE MANGO YOGURT IS FINE" Senpai Sam said jumbling half of the words.

"Oh! Senpai Sam!! You're here, wanna join us for lunch😄?" Asked Kouhai Yang.

Senpai Sam immediately fainted from the heart pressure he was feeling. Crawling to the table he tried his best to sit up straight. Actual blood was pouring from his 👃nose.

"Senpai Sam are you alright?" Kouhai Yang asked worriedly.

"YES." Muttered Senpai Sam.

Ameer-chan was not happy, she wanted it to be just the two of them. Her and Roan-kun 😍 🤧 💓 💕 💖. This was not what she expected at all. She even wore her favorite Minnie Mouse shirt and Magenta overalls! This was outrageous she thought to herself.

Senpai Jen came out from the counter and took their orders. Roan-kun ordered the deluxe super mega cool awesome goat kebabs served with a refreshing mint sauce topped with 5 bowls of rice and beans covered in sauce.

It was a hefty order but this was just to impress Ameer-chan 😯. Yang-kun ordered the kebab platter while Senpai Sam stared at the menu while taking glimpses at Yang-kun.

Senpai Jamie ran out of the kitchen. In absolute SHOCK!!! She has never seen anyone finish the deluxe super mega cool goat kebabs. No. one. has ever completed the meal. It was REALLY SPICY🥵, and every grain of rice was polished🤯. The goat in the meal was of high descent. Literally Mount Everest😱.

Senpai Jamie made Roan-kun sign a suspicious safety wiaver filled with emojis and stickers to distract customers from its... suspicious contents .

Roan-kun simply shrugged it off. Senpai Jen turned on the AC as this battle would be intense.