Clearing things up

After chemistry class...
"Ameer-chan!! Wait up!!!" Shouted Roan-kun cooly.

"I don't want to talk to you after what you've done to me!!!" Sobbed Ameer-chan.

"Ameer-chan... it was an accident, the wind was strong and my biceps were not... IM SORRY...".

Ameer-chan flipped her luscious hair, the sheen from her hair blinds everyone including Roan-kun, who trips and stumbles. Ameer-chan cooly holds Roan-kun steady. Roan-kun looks up and sees Ameer-chan's cool stature saving him from a deadly fall.

"Ameer-chan...I...I don't know what to say, you're...so amazing!!!" Squealed Roan-kun. Ameer-chan blushed and pushed Roan-kun away. A loud bang was heared.

Five hours later...
"Good news, Roan-kun's 12 pack rock hard abs braced the impact and he only received a minor concussion." Said Senpai Jamie.

"Thank you for telling us this, Dr." Said Ameer-chan.

"No Problemo, I'm no dr btw this is just a part time job." Senpai Jamie cooly said with Senpai Jen beside her as both of them skadoodled away.

"Don't blame yourself Ameer-chan lets call it even, I practically deserved it anyways, clumsy ol' me" Said Roan-kun shyly 😅.

"Noooo Roan-kun it was my fault, my triceps are really toned." said Ameer-chan.

For the rest of the day Ameer-chan and Roan-kun bonded with each other and actually got to know one another. This is when Ameer-chan's heart decided to do some rigorous exercise, "Is...is...this a kira-kira doki-doki kokoro????" Ameer-chan thought to herself.

In the other ward...
"CURSE THAT BOY. THE GASOLINE I POURED WORKED TOO WELL, IT MADE ROAN-KUN TRIP BUT THE TRAIL IT LEFT MADE MY CAR BLOW UP!!!" Dish-kun fumed. "It's lucky I only got third degree burns on my favorite toe... and I almost got away with it too!!!" Dish-kun screamed in FURY🔥👨‍🚒 before the nursed stabbed a needle on his neck. Dish-kun crawled towards Roan-kun's ward and before he could reach the door two COOL senpais ran out giggling and laughing while also trampling all over Dish-kun thinking he was the floor.

"They should really sanitize this place, I swear I just stepped on a pile of ^#*@" Said Senpai Jen In a concerned manner.