Whispered Drowning

Whispered Drowning

Such a story is not meant to be shared. Whispered voices in the rotting corpse of night spread dangerous things. Hidden in words are pictures of vibrant worlds steaming emotions and ideas. Melodic tongues dance a thrill to instill rebellion in decrepit hearts. Slumbering eyes awake with clarity by the buzzing in the ears and mouths of the bustling followers.

Strike a chord to bring a symphony to play its hypnotizing melody. Sing out your gasping souls to save the drowning boy with no voice. Strangled in his sleep, his throat was too hoarse to stop the flooding of his tears. There was no one left to water his forgotten dainty flower. Now all there's left is his blood dripping free. What a ravenous beauty has begun a vampire habit that's too sweet to break. So sing, sing, sing quite loudly to stop this blood thirsty fate.

So strike a chord to bring a symphony to play its hypnotizing melody. Sing out your gasping souls to save the drowning boy with no voice. Tell a long lost memory to save us all. (Innocence is not needed for beauty.) Because empty screams haunt your dreams tonight. (You poor dolly.) (No one really cares.) For such a story is not meant to be shared.

*Original of Chesshire Spades*