You Don't Know

You Don't Know

I felt so trapped, you have no idea.

It's like you're buried in a coffin and you can't move and you can barely breathe.

You can feel yourself suffocating so very slowly and you know you're going to die.

But there's nothing you can do about it.

Your chest constricting with pain that fools think is only mental.

No.

This screams beyond the mental state.

This is an agony so present in your mind that it transcended into the psychical.

This is the feeling when you don't feel safe in your own home because you know the monster owns a the key to your door.

It's like your screaming in a glass room hoping, praying that you can shatter the glass with your voice alone so someone can hear you.

But you know that no one is coming.

NO one can hear you crying yourself to sleep because you're so very afraid of the coffin you lay in.

This is when you feel so sick to your stomach about yourself.

When you can't look yourself in the mirror without grimacing at the face that stares back.

This is where you can't look into your own eyes and not cry because of the pain that's trapped behind.

Because you're dying in agony and disgust of yourself.

Too much compassion led you into your trap and with it, keep you chained to your doom.

You can't run.

You can't run.

You can't open your lips to tell someone.

Because there's nothing to be done.

Your heart bleeds for the one who causes you this pain.

You see the reasons and their loneliness and you can't bare to be selfish enough to end your own misery.

How many times you've walked in the woods alone to contemplate the joy of disappearing. Because the mind is the deadliest weapon.

It holds all the secrets.

The secrets that it kept.

That kept you choking on your bloody tears.

So don't tell me you know...

Because you have no idea just how much affliction can happen when your heart bleeds for every person who cries.

Don't tell me.....

Because I already know...

*An original of Chesshire Spades*