0:0

starting with a short chapter, finishing this book whenever i want to<3

----------------------------------------------

                    March 2019 - Rainy
                       Cafeteria, 12:21

“Renjun ge!” a young boy squealed running over to his 'Renjun ge'. “Hey chenle, what's up?” “Mr.Kim said a new employee will be here today” chenle says, sitting down beside renjun.

“I heard he has a really bad background.” renjun looked at the younger with a confused face. “Bad background? Whats he like?” chenle makes a disgusted face before explaining, “He used to make fun of people, some say hes the typical disrespectful guy every company has.” “Oh great. More people to avoid? Worlds cruel do they not want us to make decent friends?” renjun says, slumping down in his seat.

(Now since you probably notice that i have been adding random events here, ill explain lol)

(Renjun and Chenle are friends since birth, they work at a famous fashion brand as models.)

(Chenle is 18 years old.)

(Renjun and Chenle had 4 other friends before, until they backstabbed the two and humiliated them in front of everyone, youll find out what they did soon!)

“Huang Renjun, Zhong Chenle Mr.Kim has sent me over to tell you bitches that you have another photoshoot for vogue today, busy day isnʼt it?” the person who recently spoke sat down beside them “Being the ceoʼs assistant sucks man, atleast heʼs hot but whatever.” Chenle let out a small laugh “Things will get better lucas ge. Besides! Mr.kim is a nice guy, hes so adorable!” the youngest out of the trio squealed. “Well anyway, heard the new kids got stuff for pretty and petite people, good luck jun!” Lucas said, touching the tip of renjunʼs nose. “What the fuck? Can I resign?” Renjun said jokingly, chenle moves closer to renjun and whispers “I could have resigned before jisung came, maybe itʼs the same for you and the new guy.” Renjun makes a disgusted face, before he could respond a tall tanned guy with brown hair entered the office place.

----------------------------------
tbc lmao sorry, ill have to get more ideas for the other chapters

this might include slight angst and like really annoying chapters.

stream glitch mode!!