9:9 chensung chapt

6:45am

"Goodmorning!" Elise squeals jumping on donghyuck who was sleeping soundly on the bed "Mama jun wake up" Zixi softly whispers to renjun and brushes the hair away from renjuns face.

"Look alive papa hyuck" Elise rolls her eyes and squishes donghyucks cheeks, "Morning elise, morning zixi..whats up?" Donghyuck asks the small girl "Uncle lele and sungie!" Elise squeals happily accidentally waking renjun up "Mama jun!" Zixi slightly yells hugging renjun.

"Goodmorning zixi, goodmorning elise, lets get you guys ready to go to uncle leles house alright?" Renjun gets up lazily and carries the two in the bathroom.

9:32am

"Behave alright?" Donghyuck tells the two kids who were dressed up "Mhm!" "Good" Renjun smiles softly and kisses the kids on their cheeks as donghyuck does the same.

"Bye bye!" Elise waves to the pair who were getting in the car about to drive away.

"Zixi, elise come on you donʼt want to stay outside that long today its cold." Chenle carries elise and holds zixiʼs hands then walks inside the house where jisung was cooking.

"Oh hey!" "Hi hi uncle sungie!" Elise exclaims happily "Hi uncle sungie" Zixi smiles and hugs jisung and chenle.

"Lets go eat and then play, alright?" Chenle smiles at the kids and puts them down on the table.

10:27am

Haechan
Where are my children?

Lele
Theyʼre having a blast.

Haechan
What? Send pics

Lele

Leleidk

Lele
idk

Haechan
Oh

Lele
Yes sir that is your daughter.

Haechan
Well atleast her bangs are brushed out??

Haechan
Who put her there?

Lele
Jisung :)

Lele