8:8

ik i said there wasn't going to be any fluff in the next chapters but whatever

lol chapter with a huge time skip btw im getting lazy
----------------------------------------------------

August 18 2021
8:00am

“Haechan haechan wake upp” Renjun whines while shaking donghyuck, it has been two years since the pair have been dating, renjuns life has gotten better and donghyuck proposed to renjun, too fast? whatever its wattpad. The couple were both falling for each other even more.

“Are you not—ugh whatever” Renjun says dramatically plopping down on donghyucks back “Oh what should I do” the smaller says in a dramatic way, even putting the back of his hand on his forehead.

An alarm suddenly rang making renjun let out a high pitched squeal waking donghyuck up “Woah!—that was you?” Donghyuck sits up pointing lazily at renjun “No.” Renjun puts a serious face on.

Donghyuck lets out a soft chuckle and starts drowning renjun in soft kisses “Goodmorningg” Donghyuck says, tickling renjuns waist “Hey ren—wait nevermind” renjun looks at the other with a confused face “What is it?” “Lets talk about it later while eating breakfast, lets go wash up first” Donghyuck smiles and pulls renjun inside the bathroom.

“So what was it?” Renjun calmly asks when heʼs shaking inside. “We have been together for a year now, right?” Donghyuck gently asks holding renjunʼs hand “Mhm, why?” Renjun smiles at the tanned male, rubbing the others hand.

“Me and jisung overheard you and chenle talking about how cute yhurie was and how you would want to take care of one last week—” “Yep” The smaller then takes a drink of his glass of strawberry milk “We both thought about it and jisung saw that an orphana—” Donghyuck was cut off when renjun accidentally spat his drink on donghyuck face “Really?! Can we pleaassssssseeeeeee adopt one?! I think I can handle them crying all night theyʼre so cute Iʼm literally about to explode” renjun said in a fast pace ignoring the way he just spat strawberry milk on someone.

Fighting the urge to make a chenji version

Donghyuck laughs softly and starts wiping the milk “Mhm its starting the day after tomorrow. Weʼre gonna learn to be parents first.”

“Woohooooo!” Renjun happily yells while smiling.

1 week later
can you tell i know nothing about adopting children

The couple had passed every single lesson they gave the two to become parents, and today was the day they can finally see their babies, yes. babies. The two had thought about it for the past few days and decided that if they were going to adopt a baby, the baby should have a playmate to be with when they're busy.

The pair was dressed appropriately, I think. Too fresh for august?

Anyway. The pair walked inside the building hand in hand, the cold air hitting their bodies as they walk in.

People around them started staring in awe or fear, some were even whispering to each other about how handsomely hot the two looked.

“Have I failed as a woman?” A young lady asks herself in a whisper tone.

“They look rich.” A man whispered.

“He looks so pretty and he looks so hot are they real are we real is this world real?” Another man asks shaking a young lady who was busy staring at the pair.