11] ─◌✰್ Fall of Snow

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
CHAPTER ELEVEN
└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

One morning, [Y/N] woke up to the thunderstorm that was happening outside the house. It was the 28th and the poor girl doesn't even know how she survived three whole days with the four troublemakers.

Back at school, Hogwarts is massive so she always have a way to escape them. It's not that she's a coward or anything, she likes her silence and her anger issues will rise if James, Sirius, and Remus open their mouths.

Euphemia and Fleamont gone back to work since it wasn't Christmas anymore —though it was still the holidays. Their absent during the day left the five teenagers by themselves. And it was no good.

Only [Y/N] and Remus knew how to cook. James and Sirius would mess around the kitchen, poking fun at the utensils for some reason.

And Peter would help if he could; but unfortunately, nobody trusts him with cooking. He once got confused and switched cinnamon to black pepper, and chia seeds to basil seeds, though nobody blamed him for the latter.

[Y/N] sat up straight from her bed, Lizard snuggling herself to her arms. She picked her up and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

She heard faint noises and whispers outside her door but decided to ignore it since it was most likely to be Dumb, Idiot, Moronic, and Dull.

And as on cue, she walked outside her door only to get splashed by four buckets; filled with freezing cold water. [Y/N] screamed as loud as she can.

"What were you thinking?" she asked. Gasping for air as her lips and fingertips turned purple. She heard groans from Sirius which left her looking confusedly at him.

"That stupid cat!" Sirius pointed to Lizard —who was licking her short arms like nothing happened. The cat was just finished on biting Sirius' legs.

Lizard stared up at [Y/N] with her big innocent cat eyes that [Y/N] absolutely loves. She brought the cat up and kissed her head with a grin. "You deserve that," she snarked before slamming her door.

✩✩✩✩✩

"G'morning mum and dad," she greeted as she walked down the stairs.

"Oh there you are! These four told me that your cat hurt them. What a pity, Lizard should be more careful!" Euphemia chuckled heartedly, she then looked at the gray cat with a bitter smile.

"Hear, hear!" Sirius whisper-yelled.

"I think otherwise," [Y/N] replied. "Dumb, Idiot, Moronic, and Dull poured ice freezing water on me! I was just gathering my soul and spirit together!"

"Thanks to us, we made your soul and spirit gathered even faster!" James smirked.

"Oh my lord, shut up," she grumbled before she walked to the kitchen to pour her morning tea.

"Where's my tea?" Sirius asked when she sat down opposite of them.

"Go make one yourself, the kettle's still hot," she snapped, glaring daggers and the four. Remus was looking rather warily at Lizard that was sharpening her orange eyes at him.

"Be nice, sweetheart. They're your friends!" Fleamont warned, shaking his head.

"They aren't my friends," she let out a sigh of frustration.

Euphemia and Fleamont laughed and packed their things to go to work. "Be careful all of you! I want to go back home with all alive and well. Don't burn the house down. Front door keys on that left cabinet, front gate's lock on Fleamont's armchair."

"Goodbye, love you!" [Y/N] smiled at her parents, James also did the same.

"Let's have a snowball fight!" Sirius suggested a few moments after Euphemia and Fleamont were out of sight. As he spoke; he hopped down the stool, heading towards the door.

"Yup! [Y/N] has to join!" James yelled before following Sirius outside that was covered ankle deep in snow.

"Have fun getting knocked out!" Remus said playfully, nudging her side.

"That's more likely to be you," [Y/N] rolled her eyes and made her way to the snow covered pavement.

The five were throwing snow to each other rather crazily. [Y/N]'s target was Remus and Sirius, but she also sent snow flying to James and Peter occasionally.

Peter was freezing to death, his cheeks as red as Lily' hair, so he decided to call it off and went inside the living room to warm himself at the fireplace.

"No, Pete! come back!" James and Sirius yelled, throwing balls of snow to Peter's head.

Without even realizing, a huge clump of snow hit the back of [Y/N]'s head, its impact pushing her forward to the ground face first.

"You alright there?" Remus laughed as he walked to the girl with a bright smile on his face despite the cloudy sky.

"I hate you with every fiber in my body," grumbled [Y/N], swatting away the snowflakes that were on her hair and face.

Remus threw his head back in laughter and stretched out his hand for her to get up. "Let me help you then."

Instead of getting up, [Y/N] pulled him to the cold hard ground beside her. When he fully fell, she jumped up and sprinted inside the house; leaving him in the deep snow. "Goodbye, idiot."

Remus huffed, sitting up as he looked around to only see himself outside. He then rushed back in to see the other four already in their warm sweaters, drinking hot cocoa.

"I hate you guys so much sometimes. Except [Y/N], I hate her all the time," Remus said, crossing his arms.

"You love us! Especially [Y/N]," Peter directed at him with a grin. For some reason, his face got warm and he quickly went off to change; scoffing in disbelief.