19] ─◌✰್ Fun On The Last Day

┌─── ・ 。゚☆:

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

"I was thinking," James said, pausing to take a deep breath.

"Oh my lord! James Potter thinks?" Remus asked sarcastically.

"Shut up, Remu," James scoffed as he hit him towards the wall jokingly.

"What were you thinking with that small brain of yours, Jamie?" Sirius turned to look at him.

"What about we invite [Y/N], Lily, and the others to swim at the Black Lake as a celebration of me and Lily finally in good terms!" James exclaimed

"Swim? At the Black Lake?" Remus asked in horror.

"Yes and why are you looking so terrified? I know you can't swim but I'm sure you're not going to drown," Sirius draped his left arm to Remus' shoulder.

"There are mer-people, grindylows, selkies, and a giant squid in the lake!" he knew because he read 'Hogwarts: a History'.

"And what about it? I'll be the best of friends with the giant squid and I'll flirt with pretty mermaids," Sirius grinned.

"Plus, it'll be fun, Remi. Aren't you tired of being a full-time nerdy wolfie book reader chocolate inhaler? Have some fun for once!" James exclaimed, shaking Remus' shoulder in persuasion.

"Pete, what are your thoughts?" he, instead of instantly agreeing, asked for Peter's opinions.

"I'll join them but only on the shore," he answered with a smile.

"But grindylows are small, they could swim to the sh-"

"Don't believe him, Pete. He's just scaring you out, anyway, swimming at the black lake is then!" James cheered before running inside the common room after saying the password.

"Hey, you five! Would you like to join us to have a great time at the black lake?" James asked [Y/N], Lily, Mary, Alice, and Dorcas, but he immediately continued, "and the only answer to that question is yes, so yay! You five will have to come. After dinner alright? Thanks and goodbye!"

Mary squealed in excitement, "You four has to come!"

"Well, I cant really say otherwise, can I?" [Y/N] shrugged.

"Guys, it's dinner time come on!" Alice stated when the grandfather clock in the room rang its bell, indicating that it was six o'clock.

The five then went to the great hall, it was the last day of school so the foods were extra delicious. "End year feast is my favourite!" Dorcas exclaimed excitedly once the food appeared on the table.

"You're going to choke Dorcas, slow down!" Lily laughed when Dorcas started to shove spoonfuls of meal inside her mouth.

"We won't be eating this until the next two months!" Dorcas defended.