12] ─◌✰್ In The Quidditch Stands

┌─── ・ 。゚☆:

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

When the five came back to the school, the Slytherin and Gryffindor head houses had announced that a new match will be played on February 28th.

A few days ago, [Y/N], Alice, Dorcas, and Mary had celebrated a small party for Lily's birthday. James wanted to join but of course, when he tried to walked up the stairs to the girl's dormitory, it turned to slide which caused James a serious pain.

Back to the quidditch discussion, the Gryffindors didn't have a match last term since it was Slytherins versus Hufflepuffs. Now, Cornerstone —the Gryffindor's quidditch captain had set a practice schedule the night before.

For that reason, here they were. [Y/N] and Dorcas sitting on one of the quidditch stands; watching the Gryffindor team soaring through the sky.

The two girls were the only ones out of all friends that had a free time so they decided to watch the quidditch practice since there's nothing better to do.

James was chaser and Sirius was beater. [Y/N] wasn't a part of the team —she definitely would get anxiety due to the hundreds of people watching the game. The girl wasn't a fan of being watched in a freaking broomstick.

"Potter, you ought to be on the left of Hopper and Black, I'm gonna have to confiscate your bags of dungbombs if you keep playing around," Cornerstone sigh, running her hand on her face with a frustrated frown.

James and Sirius were goofing around, causing the practice to be an absolute mess. "Calm down Cobblestone!" Sirius puffed his cheeks.

"Cornerstone," the captain corrected. The fierce girl seemed to be one of those special people in school that wasn't affected by Sirius' charm. "Alright, let's continue. Bell, take that goalpost and McKinnon, watch out for the snitch," she clapped her hands two times and blew the whistle; signaling that the practice round has begun.

"Props to Anna Cornerstone for being so patient with James and Si- Black," [Y/N] acknowledged, looking at the girl with such astonishment.

"If I were her, I'd smack the two with the beater's stick," Dorcas laughed.

"So, how are you and Marlene?" [Y/N] asked as she looked at the girl, squinting her eyes due to the light behind Dorcas.

"Hey, no talking about my love life," Dorcas hit her shoulder, careful not to cause any pain.

"Why not? I'm really bored right now. I don't even know a thing about quidditch even though my twin is obsessed with the sport since he's born. I always ignore his rambles about quidditch," said [Y/N].

"I don't even like sports, I'm only here for Marlene" Dorcas said sheepishly, resting her back to the backrest. "Oh look, I'm pretty sure someone wants to talk to you. That's my cue to leave," she said with a teasing tone when she saw Louis walking towards them.

"Dorayaki, I swear if you leave, I might have to hunt you down," [Y/N] said, glaring at her friend.

"I have to, bye bye," was all she said before sending her a brief smile.

"Erm- hello, [Y/N]," asked a voice behind her, "Hi," he added again when she turn her head around.

"Oh, hi Louis," she answered politely.

"May I sit here?"

[Y/N] nodded in response. "Do you need anything?" she asked.

"I was actually wondering if you'd want to help me with transfiguration. I'm struggling to understand," Louis asked shyly, looking embarrassed.

"Yeah, sure. When do you suppose we should start?" she offered kindly.

"What about tomorrow evening after dinner? If you have other plans we can always delay it," said Louis.

"I'll be there, I need help with history too. Sort of slept while Professor Binns were explaining," she admitted. "I mean- how can one stay awake when a literally ghost is explaining legendary tragedy from the past?"

Louis nudged her side jokingly and he spoke: "I rather enjoy history. It's fun to know what happened in the past."

"But it's more interesting to see the future!" [Y/N] confessed, placing a tight lipped smile. "I quite enjoy divination. I know the subject sounds so stupid, but sometimes those predictions does come true. One time they predicted James will break his arm, and guess what? he did!"

"I'm not got at divinations at all. On every tests I will make up lies. And yes, I'm a complicated Ravenclaw, not smart but smart enough to be in Ravenclaw," Louis chuckled, his cheeks flushing red whenever she spare a glance his way.

"Hey! Who are you and what are you doing with my little sister?" James yelled as his broom speeded towards the stand they were on. His overprotective, brother soul showing.

"I'm only eleven minutes younger than you!" [Y/N] yelled back.

James has now got off his broom —completely ignored [Y/N]'s reply and stood on the stands, his arms crossed over his chest as he glared at Louis. "Hello," greeted Louis, hanging his head low.

"Hello, young lad!" Sirius said, following James behind.

"[Y/N] let's go to the common room! I have something for you!" James grinned, pulling her towards him. Sirius was also pulled; leaving Louis standing awkwardly alone at the stands.

"What do you have for me?" [Y/N] asked, raising her brows at his direction. "And good Lord you two smell like rubbish, please stay five feet away from me!" she grimaced, making large steps away from the two.

"I still look charming as heck even with all my sweat!" Sirius said as he ran his hands through his hair, some students giggled at his action. "See what I'm saying?"

"They're blinded and didn't see how ugly you personally are!"

"Shut up you bloody cat lady!" he snarked and make a face at her.

"Anyways, Jamesies, what do you have for me?" asked she to him.

"Nothing actually, just to get you away from that Ravenclaw," James said, his stupid grin showing again.

"Oh wow- I was actually excited but now I'm disappointed," [Y/N] let out a sigh.

"Well, what do you expect from Jamesies?" Sirius grinned and as he spoke, he swung an arm over James' shoulder.

"You got my expectations high for no reason and that just breaks my heart!" [Y/N] fake-cried, wiping an invisible tears from under her eye.

"God, Potters are so dramatic!" said Sirius.

"That's very hypocritical coming from you," James and [Y/N] said at the same time which made Sirius' eyes widened.

"You two are so scary, stop that!"