Chapter 6 "God of Festivals"

"Huh? How do you know my name?"
"You know him?"

Jian rubbed her head and then said with annoyence:

"Tengen Uzui. One of the Hashiras. Or rather God of Flashiness."

"Oh..So you know me..." Tengen's voice faded when he looked Jian.

"Wait..Don't tell me..You are.."
"Shuiro Rengoku.Kyojuro's cousin."

Then Tengen dropped Dolores and Isabela on ground and hugged Jian.

"Shuiro! You are alive."

Jian looked at the Madrigals who looked even more shocked. Probably it was too much for them first: Hear Jian's real name. Second: hear you speaking and third: that Jian knew this man who tried to kidnap Dolores and Isabela.

"Get of me Tengen." said Jian and looked elsewhere.

"Please Shuiro! I won't! You have to see my wives!"

"Tengen..I know them already."
"Oh.."
"That mission..Um..what..Is that?"
"Oh..It is..About.."
"What?"
"What I get to buy for my wives for Valentine's day!"

Jian looked at Tengen with 'so done' face.

"You serious?"
"Yeah..And there is demon that I need slay."
"Well..I mean there were couple of demons couple days ago... But.."
"You..slayed them?"
"Um..Yes but.."
"Then we can go! And.."
"Tengen..say sorry to the Madrigals."
"Why?"
"You just tried to kidnap two of them!"
"Right! I am sorry for trying kidnap them. Camon Shuiro we can go now."

Jian murmed something but Mirabel heard her.

"I can't believe that he used to be my master."

Mirabel stared at you. She didn't get it. Who was this man and why he was so..annoying? Then suddenly three different women runned to Tengen.

"Tengen-sama!"
"You guys! Finally here! Don't worry about demons. It seems like Kyojuro's cousin took care of that."
"Kyojuro's cousin?"
"You know Shuiro?"
"Shuiro?"
"My former student."

'Le gasp'

Jian looked at ground and was being little bit embarasted by it. She had met Tengen's wives before but it has been years since that.

"Shuiro how are you?" asked Tengen's wife Hinatsuru.
"I am fine. Just suprised by Tengen..That's all.."
"He is your former master..Why aren't you happy about seeing him?"
"Well..I am..It's just that.."

Madrigals were staring at Jian. Some of them were suprised and some of them were digusted.
Jian was dissapointed to Tengen's careless actions but in the same time she had to respect her former master.

I just hope..They just let me hangout with Mirabel ...now

"Shuiro? Are you okay? You had been staring that.." asked Tengen when he noticed how Jian was staring at Mirabel. Tengen reliazed quickly that Jian's friend might have changed quiet fire breathing samurai.

"Shuiro? Why won't you inturduse your friend to us?"
"What now?"
"Yeah..Now.."
"Jian!"

Senjuro were running to Madrigals. Tengen looked at Senjuro.

"Yo..Senjuro."

This is getting worse and worse.

Jian looked at Senjuro and had a look 'please save me'. Senjuro nodded and then said

"Jian promised me to train with her. So we need to go now."
"Can I come with you then?" asked Tengen
"Nope." said Jian and took Senjuro's hand and runned away.
Madrigals were glaring at Tengen who looked amazed and confused how his former student runned off like that.

"What! Come back here damnit!" said Tengen and runned after Jian.

Why the heck Tengen is here? And why won't he leave me alone?

"Shuiro please! I need your help..Please!"

Jian stopped and then glared at Uzui

"What is it?"
"I want to buy something for my wives. Then I promise not to bother you."
"Fine. But first things first..Tengen..Don't please bother Madrigals anymore..And..I don't plan to train Sound breathing anymore."

Tengen nodded and then laughed.

"You haven't changed at all! Flame hair! Haha.." while hardly punching Jian's elbow.

"Tengen.."

Mirabel follow you two and noticed how you were annoyed by Tengen but there were some kind of closeness bewteen two of you. Like you were brother and sister.

"Huh..Mirabel what is it?" asked Jian

Mirabel walked to Jian and said:

"I like to get to know your master too."
"Former..former master."
"You..Shuiro..Are lucky to have met such a beautiful friend." said Tengen and nudged Jian.

Jian looked at Mirabel who seemed blushing. Jian sighed and then looked at Tengen's wives who were also snickering.

"Well..you are right..I am very lucky indeed."

"Huh?"

"So Uzui..What do want to buy from Encanto? If you know what already then come I don't have whole day." said Jian who continued walking with Senjuro.

Jian left speachless Mirabel and Tengen behind. Tengen was suprised. He had never heard of you speaking anyone that way. He always thought you were the serious type but it seemed like Tengen didn't know you at all.

"Tengen are you coming? Are you joing us too Mirabel?" said Jian

"Wait..Shuiro! I am coming please tell me since when did you..became so..social."

"Huh? What..Rude.."

Jian and Tengen walked little bit further. Mirabel only stanted there.

What is happening to me? Why do I feel like ..my heart..It's so hot in here..

"Mirabel..right?"

It was Hinatsuru.

"Yeah.."
"So you are Shuiro's friend?"

Mirabel nodded.

"I am glad that you are her friend. She is..well..quite difficult sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"Well..she was Tengen's student before and of course their personalities were so different. Shuiro failed many times during Tengen's tests but never gave up. She didn't listen Tengen's advices but made more difficult like changing the tecniques for her own. It was unique and that's why Shuiro is one of the students that Tengen really cares about and knowing that she is alive..made Tengen really happy."

Mirabel then looked at Jian and Tengen bickering about something. It made her happy to know about your past wasn't always so hard and you had people that you could call family.

"Also...It seems that you have taking a liking for certain samurai.."

Mirabel blushed even more and started to deny it.

"No..no..No!..I don't.."

"Mirabel~ What do you mean? Don't you like..Auts! Hinatsuru!" said Suma.

"Don't listen to her. It's quite obivious that you might like her..I have exprinced the same.. and I know how it feels.. It's wonderfull isn't it?" said Hinatsuru.

Mirabel sighed and started to think what was so wondefull about you. You were kind but little bit quiet, you treated everyone fairly eventhough they were treating you differently, you didn't look down for Mirabel not having any gift and treated her like a normal person, you were a good listener, you didn't have samurai's arrogance

and...

You were that kind of person who Mirabel wanted to support and being by your side.

(Chapter 6 📝📍)