Chapter 35 "Obanai Iguro's words"

Shuiro gasped her breath and looked around. Tanjiro helpped his teacher up and this time he knew what to do with a poison.

"Seems like I will.."
"Nope..Shuiro-san this time you will be saved.."

Mirabel runned with her family and saw how poison was spread over your body. Nezuko walked over you and then putted her hand on your shoulder.

Hm? What is she.."

Then Nezuko's used her Blood Demon art by putting Shuiro on fire. Mirabel gasped and was shocked how demon girl just putted you on fire.

"Shuiro!"

Fire had stopped and Shuiro looked confused at Nezuko.

I was on fire? The poison it's gone..I can breath..

"Are you okay?" asked Tanjiro
"Suprisingly yes.."
"Phew!..I was scared that Nezuko's blood demon art didn't work.."
"It has work before?"
"When we were battling with former Uppermoon 6."
"I see.."

Mirabel looked at Shuiro. It looked like you were even worse condition than before but you were alive..It was tense battle and it was your limit.

"I am sorry..." said Mirabel

Shuiro looked Mirabel with concern and confussion.

"What about?"
"That then again..I was useless in battle and be able to protect Encanto."

Shuiro stood up with a help of Tanjiro and then slowly walked to Mirabel.

"There isn't much you could have done..Shin was tough and dangerous..So don't apologize..To me it was enough that I could protect you.."

Mirabel started to cry and jumped at Shuiro by giving her bone crushing hug.

"Auts! Mirabel..be careful.."
"Right..sorry..."
"It's okay.."

Finally when Shuiro got off Mirabel's hug she walked over to Shin's head which was already dissaparing.

"This is your fault Shuiro! I swear in next life I will find you! And then I will be stronger than you! I will took everything from you and..!"

Shuiro looked Shin with sadness in her eyes. She then putted her hand on his head.

"I know those are not the real words you want to say to me..Shin..I know you are not the same person who I knew and had changed..Like me..I just wished that I had been there for you and stopped you become demon..It's my fault.."

Shin looked Shuiro with suprised experission. He never thought that the person he hated so much would say such a thing.

"Shuiro..That is your weakness..Being too pure and innocent for this world..but still you have strong will to protect people you love..Fine..I will admit my lost..I just wished you to spend time with you..train or whatever..my sister.."

Shuiro knew that Shin and her weren't actually siblings but when they were like that when they were younger before whole fiance fiasco.

"Goodbye Shin..We see someday..my little brother.."

Shin's head finally dissapared and Shuiro putted Shin's sword on the ground.Allthough she was glad that Shin's pain was finally gone she still felt sad about it.

"Did you just say that he is your brother?" asked Mirabel
"Well..Yeah..He was like a brother to me when we were younger..He did bad things to me and others but still inside he is still a human.."
"He is right..You are way too pure for this world.."
"Well..That..Is correct I think.."

Then Shuiro felt familiar stares from her back. It was Mitsuri and Obanai.

"Shuiro! Are you okay?!"
"I am fine.."

Obanai looked Shuiro with his usual stare.

"You beated Upper Rank 6? Well..congrulations..Eventhough it was the lowest rank of Uppermoons"

"I fought with two different Uppermoons Obanai for last two months..I don't need your praise.."

"So what are you going to do? Will you return Japan with us and fight with us against other higher ranking Uppermoons?"

"Nope..I will let that job to others.." said Shuiro and then pointed at Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko.

"They have been fighting Uppermoons 6 for quite many times already. I know they have what it takes to defeat other Uppermoons. Don't worry though..I will train them and when they are ready.."

"Hmm..But still six is six.."

"Can you just be happy about that people here are alive?"

"Stop already you two! Yes..Shuiro is corect about this one Obanai..She did everything she could..eventhough we came a little bit late.."

"By the way..Why did you two became so late?"

"Mitsuri tripped over a bee nest.."

"What?"

"Well..and she had a allergic reaction.."

"Okay.."

Mirabel looked how you were talking to other Hashiras. She wished that she could become hashira too but these incidents kept happening and Mirabel didn't know why. Madrigals were happy that they didn't have rebuild their house again but they were more worried about your health. Atleast some of them were.

"Here Shuiro..Eat this arepa just in case." said Julieta.

Shuiro's bleeding stopped but some reason one of the biggest scar didn't dissapared from Shuiro's head.

"Huh? Why didn't that big scar didn't.."

Julieta then looked at Tanjiro and noticed exactly same scar.

"Tanjiro..Was it? Are you related to Shuiro?"

"No! There is no way..My surname is Kamado..Shuiro is Rengoku.."

"Tanjiro where did you get that scar?"

"When I was protecting my little brother from hot water.."

Could it be that Shuiro's mother was related to Tanjiro's family or..?

"Mama what is it?"

"Nothing..Just thinking things.."

Abuela was a last one who arrieved with Bruno. She saw that the only one house which was still there was Casita. It was disaster.

"Look what you have done! Shuiro Rengoku! You seriously had to destroy our home and.."

Obanai's snake Kaburamaru hissed to Abuela. And Obanai glared back at her.

"Such..Thing to say old lady..You guys are lucky that there is a Hashira who is protecting your village..Oh wait..I know you..You are the person who suggested to Shuiro to marry your grandson..huh? Firstly Shuiro isn't going to go under your control. Secondly she has a person already that she likes..And lastly..Where is her apologizes and thanks..You would be dead already if Shuiro weren't fast enough..or living in here"

Those big and harsh words were spat out from Obanai Iguro's mouth. The Citizens were speachless and had never heard someone being so straight forvard to their Abuela Alma.

"You! You snake looking.."
"Insult me all you want I just stated the fact..How brutal and stupid your plan was.."
"Wait..Obanai.What plan?" asked Shuiro who heard first time about Abuela's 'plan'.

"Oh..You didn't know?..She knew that Shin was a Upper Rank 6..and still was forcing her grandaughter to get married to him.."

(Chapter 35 📍📝)