Chapter 30 "Honor of Phonenix Hashira"

Shuiro drawed her nichrin sword and was ready to fight Shin. This was intense because of Shuiro's fight from Uppermoon wasn't that long ago and Shin clearly had advange but to Shuiro it seemed that he had a sloppy and lazy attacks.

Is he really a samurai? What are these attacks?

"Stop running away Shuiro!"
"I don't want to hurt you Shin!"
"Hah! You hurting me? What can you do woman? Hashira..What even is that?!"

Right..The goverment doesn't know about demon slayer corps..or they know but we don't get anything from it..

"So stop your show off Shuiro! It is no use! I am still more powerful than you! Show me what you can do!" said Shin and hitted Shuiro with a punch on her head.

Not honorable at all.. And you are calling yourself a samurai Shin!

Mirabel watched worriedly at Shuiro and of course Shin had a more power.

"Look at how your future husband is going to win this loser disgrace of a samurai!" shouted Shin to Mirabel.

Shuiro breathed in and out. She was clearly getting more fed up by all of it. Eventhough she knew breathing styles she still wouldn't use them because of the damage but this time she had enough.

"You can do it Shuiro!" shouted Mirabel

Abuela looked at Mirabel angrily.

Zen Shūchū no Kokyū: Mizu no kokyū: Jū Ichi no kata: Nagi

Shuiro's sword started form water but this time it was different. It was silent and quiet.

"You think you can win Shuiro! Just standing there doesn't do anything!" said Shin and started attack on Shuiro

This scared Mirabel but also to Madrigals suprise Shuiro didn't get any hits from Shin. It was like Shuiro wasn't effected by it. She was looking at Shin and just dashed to him. She left her sword to his throat.

"Let's just say..If you don't want to die..Leave this place! And never show your face infront of me ever again.."

Shin was so scared that he dropped on his knees. Shuiro putted her sword back and then walked up to Madrigals.

"So are you still underastimating me?"

"You used your powers Shuiro. It's forbiten." said Abuela

Shuiro looked disbelieved.

"Since when old hag? You didn't say anything about rules that I couldn't use breathing tecniques.."

"You should have asked.."

"So now you are making exuse that this is my fault! Do you know how angry I am?! You test my limits eventhough I am not fully recovered! Then you are saying that random samurai is Mirabel's fiance! Do you think at all?! DO YOU EVER THOUGHT WHAT MIRABEL WANTS AND SUPPORT IT?! You have hurted my family..! How much is enough!? I defeated Uppermoon and demon army for Encanto! And where is the thanks? Oh..wait! I didn't get them because I refused your stupid idea to marry Camilo!" shouted Shuiro at Abuela.

Abuela was going to say something but then Julieta walked in and started to speak.

"This is enough! Mama...Shuiro here has saved Encanto for multiple times..What you are doing is so..wrong in so many ways..First you are treathing her, hurting her family, forcing my daughter to get married to someone..,putting Shuiro's life in danger..How much is enough for you mama? Don't you see how hard Shuiro is trying to fit here? Could you atleast listen for once?!"

Abuela were quiet. Suddenly Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke arrieved with Senjuro.

"Great..Now we have more outlanders in Encanto."

"Shuiro-san are you okay?!" asked Tanjiro and helpped Shuiro with Senjuro.

"Who..?!" asked Abuela

"They are my students and former students of Kyojuro..Don't you even try hurt them.."

"What is going on Shuiro-san?"

"Oh..so they are like you. Outlanders..but atleast they are boys..More suitable for your 'job' than you Shuiro Rengoku...Are you not feeling shame? A girl teaching boys how to do swordmanship..Kyojuro would be ashamed by you..Or he didn't have that talent and was probably worthless swordman because he let you become one.."

Tanjiro who looked at Abuela was furious. He didn't like that someone was badmouthing Kyojuro and you. Especially when Abuela didn't even knew Kyojuro. Tanjiro was boiling with anger.

"Why are you badmouthing Kyojuro?! Do you even know what he did?! He saved 200 people including me and my teamates! And talking bad about his cousin! Shuiro-san is trying her best to be hashira.."

"If you are saying why..Why didn't you save Kyojuro?! And why his precious cousin wasn't there when that happen?"

That is right why wasn't I there..Kyojuro would continued be Flame Hashira..Why wasn't I continued being in Demon Slayer Corps then?

"Knock it out your misarble old hag! Don't talk Rengoku's that way!" shouted Tanjiro and headbutted Abuela.

Shuiro looked shocked to see someone headbutt Abuela.

Tanjiro! Oh..no..

"Abuela!"

"Well, she defendly deserved it..but Tanjiro you can't just headbutt old people" said Shuiro with 'so done' face.

"Oh..Right! I am sorry..I am sorry!" said Tanjiro and kept bowing to Madrigals

To Mirabel this whole scene was touching. So many people were defending you and you started defend yourself. She was proud of you.

(Chapter 30📍📝)