Chapter 31 "I guess I learned it from my parents"

Shuiro looked at Tanjiro who had just headbutted Abuela. Of course she knew that Tanjiro's head was strong but not that strong that Abuela lost her consciousness.

"Tanjiro..."
"I am sorry! I didn't mean to get angry! It's just that.."
"It's okay..I know you can get quite defensive when someone is badmouthing my cousin..Or atleast that is what I heard from Senjuro and Tengen.."
"Still I need to..apologize"
"Of course you do..I am going to do that too..."
"Why? You haven't done anything.."
"Tanjiro..Abuela has a alot of influence in here..and I could loose my home..Of course the blame isn't mine..but I am used to it that people are blaiming me for the things..that I didn't even do"
"How so?"
"I have hurted people and their feelings before..And wherever me and father moved..we were always looked as outlanders..But my father loved this place and it's mountains..

Tanjiro looked you and saw how honest but missunderstood person you were. That reminded him about Giyu but still you had part of that reminded him about Kyojuro. Tanjiro wanted his new master being happy...and being in place she can call home

"So..Tanjiro..When do you, Zenitsu and Inosuke want to start training?"

"Aaah..I don't know..whenever you are ready and healthy.. Shuiro-san..I am so excited by it!..Are you going to help us defeat Muzan?"

"Tanjiro...I would loved to help..But I have decided to stay back from it..Muzan is way too powerful to my skills..And I think it's your destiny to defeat Muzan..Yours only with Inosuke and Zenitsu."

Tanjiro nodded. He knew about your skills being limited and had just and just survied from unfortune events.

"Thanks for your understanding Tanjiro..Eventhough I don't have skills to defeat Muzan I can still help you to find yours.."

"That would be so cool!"

Shuiro and Tanjiro talked about few other things. They had a lot of common and Shuiro considered him to being her one of her best friend. Unfortunately one person didn't like you being so close to Tanjiro. It was Mirabel. She felt jealous about how easily you could talk things with him. She left you alone until she saw her mother to walk up to you.

"Shuiro?"

"Oh..Hello..Mrs.Madrigal.."

"Shuiro..You don't need to call me that Julieta is fine.."

"Okay..So what is it?"

"Abuela is going to be fine..I just wanted to inform you that.."

"That's good to hear.."

"I am so sorry about what I did! I shouldn't have headbutt her!" said Tanjiro.

"No it's okay...I am glad you didn't swing your sword at her..She will get better..Um..Shuiro can I have word with you...alone?

Shuiro nodded and Tanjiro left.Julieta sat down next to her.

"What is it..?"

"I like to apologize for how..my mother has treated you..She has..some kind of obession to get you to our family..Maybe it's because she wants to protect our candle.."

Shuiro looked at Julieta.

"I am not mad..I am just sad about the fact she doesn't see me as a citizen of Encanto..or how my efforts doesn't mean anything to her...I thought atleast she would forgive me those past remarks.."

"Shuiro..You have every right to be mad..She is my mother but I think she failed to see you as a person. Yes..I did also think your appearance was different first..But then I saw how you were so caring to my daughter..and treated her like I would like other citizens would treat her too..You were seeing Mirabel just as special like rest of the family..I like to thank you for that.."